OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

BF4 Stream Series Beta V0.4

icon #21

not detected sorry i said that i was banned of a server but only one and ive played a lot i have found a issue when esp is on both enemys and teammates show up in a red box

icon #22

Detected
icon #23

Detected but no ban only kicked
icon #24

dude how do i turn off insta kill ?
icon #25

Zitat von martinsin1 post
dude how do i turn off insta kill ?
Srry i meant damage booster
icon #26

i think its detected

icon #27

Detected and banned, does anybody know how I can unban?
icon #28

Anyone who get detected please just, if you use wallhack use it with bit caution, at least pretend you dont look at that direction, thats cause you get detected and suspisous by others. I using no recoil and thats already is huge pluss agains enemys especially if you know how to shoot. Besides that, never get detected, playing nicely, and rarely using wallhack, just cause my eyes pulling on places i should't watch. Other than that wonderfull hack, easy to use, and no complains. Love it. Keep up with good work.
icon #29

Can anyone corroborate that it is not detected?
icon #30

Zitat von Underrecover post
Anyone who get detected please just, if you use wallhack use it with bit caution, at least pretend you dont look at that direction, thats cause you get detected and suspisous by others. I using no recoil and thats already is huge pluss agains enemys especially if you know how to shoot. Besides that, never get detected, playing nicely, and rarely using wallhack, just cause my eyes pulling on places i should't watch. Other than that wonderfull hack, easy to use, and no complains. Love it. Keep up with good work.
tru bro. im doing it too. i sometimes turn wallhack when the enemy tank is near me so i can run to him and plant c4 xD or just run away to hide further from him. or i use only to see where snipers are. but when i see them i pretend to like i didnt see them.. i dont shoot till they shoot on me and miss..or kill me.. then i revenge lol. in other way this hack work. but im using. v0.4... not v0.5 the new one that he putted.. i dont know why he puts nev updated hack when bf4 didnt have any update or anything.. so for me v0.4 works like a charm. never kicked never anything
icon #31

If I understood well wardrobe you say that using the trick alone in esp mode punkbuster does not detect you? ... and that works well in that mode? Version 4.0? It's so correct, you confirm it again?

icon #32

Zitat von eisenhower post
If I understood well wardrobe you say that using the trick alone in esp mode punkbuster does not detect you? ... and that works well in that mode? Version 4.0? It's so correct, you confirm it again?
well i didnt try v0.5 yet.. and i dnt want to. i dnt see the purpose using it..if bf4 update didnt come.. so why the new updated hack? for me thats rly strange.. and how i see..when that v0.5 came.. everybody complained about being detected or something.. so at that point im not gonna try to use v0.5 yet. v0.4 still seems fine to me.. never got kicked. i tried to turn all hacks on..and stil ldidnt get the kick. i do use sometimes esp like i said cuz of enemy tanks or snipers.. and it never kicks me. even norecoil is On. well v0.4 works perfect ^^ ..just never touch panic mode, safe mode or unlock all. othervise you get kicked out.. with ''unlock all''...but with panic & safe mode..i think you will get banned.. for other thing like no mini-map i didnt try.. and i dnt need that to try. for unlimited ammo and no gravity..they dnt work i tried that. and those all ESP...they work..you can have them all the time on ON. same as no spread and no recoil. it wont kick you.. and if you play like ''normal'' ..player wont think you hack..and you wont get report. cheers bros.
icon #33

the only problem with this is both enemy and friendly players show up as red in there esp boxes hope to see that get fixed thanks.
icon #34

Zitat von pullup post
I meant  BF4 STREAM SERIES BETA V0.4 not the new one
icon #35

Zitat von pullup post
Zitat von pullup post
why i didnt get ban or kick or somethin on v0.4? lol im still playing with it. what do you guys doing to get banned?  rofl
icon #36

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
0 negativ
STREAM HACK BF4 0.5 is detected i got banned for 2 minutes and im lucky that i didnt get banned from ggc yet. dont use it pls you will get banned

icon #37

Why the hack stay out of the window game?
icon #38

Zitat von Fehc4 post
Why the hack stay out of the window game?
1. Go window mode(BF4 game)
2. Stay on hack while it loads.. 
3. When overlay comes press on the game
4. Play.
PS. If that doesn't happen.. just exit the hack and do all over again till the overlay stay on the the game.
icon #39

Zitat von wardrone post
Zitat von pullup post
Zitat von pullup post
why i didnt get ban or kick or somethin on v0.4? lol im still playing with it. what do you guys doing to get banned?  rofl
If is detected the best you can do is not use it, otherwise you will get banned in some moment.
icon #40

Zitat von pullup post
Zitat von wardrone post
Zitat von pullup post
Zitat von pullup post
If is detected the best you can do is not use it, otherwise you will get banned in some moment.
meh i don't even care if i get banned ^^