OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

BF4 Stream Series Beta V0.4

icon Thema: [Release] BF4 Stream Series Beta V0.4

Zitat von eisenhower post
If I understood well wardrobe you say that using the trick alone in esp mode punkbuster does not detect you? ... and that works well in that mode? Version 4.0? It's so correct, you confirm it again?
well i didnt try v0.5 yet.. and i dnt want to. i dnt see the purpose using it..if bf4 update didnt come.. so why the new updated hack? for me thats rly strange.. and how i see..when that v0.5 came.. everybody complained about being detected or something.. so at that point im not gonna try to use v0.5 yet. v0.4 still seems fine to me.. never got kicked. i tried to turn all hacks on..and stil ldidnt get the kick. i do use sometimes esp like i said cuz of enemy tanks or snipers.. and it never kicks me. even norecoil is On. well v0.4 works perfect ^^ ..just never touch panic mode, safe mode or unlock all. othervise you get kicked out.. with ''unlock all''...but with panic & safe mode..i think you will get banned.. for other thing like no mini-map i didnt try.. and i dnt need that to try. for unlimited ammo and no gravity..they dnt work i tried that. and those all ESP...they work..you can have them all the time on ON. same as no spread and no recoil. it wont kick you.. and if you play like ''normal'' ..player wont think you hack..and you wont get report. cheers bros.