OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

BF4 Stream Series Beta V0.4

icon Thema: [Release] BF4 Stream Series Beta V0.4

Zitat von Underrecover post
Anyone who get detected please just, if you use wallhack use it with bit caution, at least pretend you dont look at that direction, thats cause you get detected and suspisous by others. I using no recoil and thats already is huge pluss agains enemys especially if you know how to shoot. Besides that, never get detected, playing nicely, and rarely using wallhack, just cause my eyes pulling on places i should't watch. Other than that wonderfull hack, easy to use, and no complains. Love it. Keep up with good work.
tru bro. im doing it too. i sometimes turn wallhack when the enemy tank is near me so i can run to him and plant c4 xD or just run away to hide further from him. or i use only to see where snipers are. but when i see them i pretend to like i didnt see them.. i dont shoot till they shoot on me and miss..or kill me.. then i revenge lol. in other way this hack work. but im using. v0.4... not v0.5 the new one that he putted.. i dont know why he puts nev updated hack when bf4 didnt have any update or anything.. so for me v0.4 works like a charm. never kicked never anything