OldSchoolHack

Register / Login English

Polyhardzzz v3.17 [ESP/BUNNY]

icon Thread: [Release] Polyhardzzz v3.17 [ESP/BUNNY]

Do not even dare to PM me again. I got better things to do with my time than reading your messages in broken english. Nonetheless, why should I even make the effort to share my hack? Especially if you consider that it contains private things just for me. Like a spray assist or Ring0 mode.

Especially the later one was tons of work, which I definitely do not want to share for free like many others before.

My personal recommendation would be that you should start to learn coding on your own. Start with something simple like Java and work all your way up to C++, it would be more productive than rebranding a hack and putting your own account and those of your users in danger.

And yes, I know what I am talking about as I mainly work as freelance developer for Java or C++ sided projects.

So do not call me a rager, but rather someone who puts things into a straight light.

P.S.: Sending me a link to UnknownCheats with pointless replies underlines how desperate your situation is. You will most likely wait for someone to fix PolyHack and then rebrand it again.