+Force Pre Match Cloak (MP)
+NoBulletCooldown(SP/MP?) - NEW!

-=How to Deactivate Extreme Jump Properly=-
1. Deactivate Extreme Jump
2. Wait until the next map change

-OR-

1. Deactivate Extreme Jump
2. Activate "Reset Extreme Jump 2 Normal"
3. Perform High Jump (Holding Down Jump Button)
4. Deactivate "Reset Extreme Jump 2 Normal"

-=Windows 8 Users=-
Some users are experiencing memory error when booting the Tool/Trainer in Windows 8. To correct this error, set the compatibility to Windows 7 by right-clicking on "Crysis3-Multihack.exe", "Properties" and the "Compatibility" tab. In the "Compatibility Mode" group, check the checkbox and select "Windows 7" in the drop-down menu. Hit "Apply" when done. You can now use the Tool/Trainer.

-=Final Note=-
Please report any problems.
For better result, this version uses AOBScan style activation. Please allow at least 5 seconds between each cheat activations.

Screenshots:
https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/8ee2bb9335fac1d744c452ae778c6ed6.jpg

Download:
[CRYSIS3] Crysis 3 v1.4 SP/MP Multihacks [Trainer Patch v1.5, x32Bits & x64Bits]

Hallo
icon #2

User-Rating:

2 positive
0 negative
IS NICE !

http://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/gallery/479107_170x100.png?v=1404678163.72       http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4673910/aimbot-o.gif
1 positive
0 negative
This post has been rated by:
PureDeLayzz (Sun 5. Apr 2015, 13:24)
icon #3

User-Rating:

1 positive
0 negative
Kannst du evtl. die CE Tabelle hochladen ?
icon #4

User-Rating:

2 positive
1 negative
Still working?

They say you are what you eat!
But i dont remember eating a fucking Legend 
icon #5

Download Broken
icon #6

User-Rating:

1 positive
0 negative
Quote from FleyArt post
Still working?
yaya still working  only one that does work... only one that works from all of them the other ones either outdated or DETECTED  but this one is not detected if your not stupid lol

icon #7

How can i run the trainer? ( i have windows 10 pro x64, the game is on very high setting) Because it said i need an app to run this program(the hack i meant)
icon #8

User-Rating:

1 positive
0 negative
When i try activate a cheat it makes a sound like when you press on your keyboard and theres nothing selected the type of error sound im on windows 10 Home single language 64bit
icon #9

Quote from 4us3fdamalaa post
How can i run the trainer? ( i have windows 10 pro x64, the game is on very high setting) Because it said i need an app to run this program(the hack i meant)
Same thing here, Windows 10 displays a message saying you need a file called .CETRAINER. When I click, the .EXE executes in the background. I already marked compatibleness and nothing works. Is there any way?
icon #10

Quote from tmbrasil post
Quote from 4us3fdamalaa post
Same thing here, Windows 10 displays a message saying you need a file called .CETRAINER. When I click, the .EXE executes in the background. I already marked compatibleness and nothing works. Is there any way?
I fix this!

But now when I press any hack key, Windows makes a sound after 5 seconds and the hack does not work. Any suggestion?
icon #11

Where do I put the plugins