Its already 6pm and i really want that update please upload <3
Just wait admin approved the file x)

Read and Approved by hardzzz
icon #482

User-Rating:

12 positive
12 negative
Quote from elrey post
My CS do not work with the cheat - Keep lagging and the csgo.exe quits automatically, how come?
i've the same problem with new version and esp OFF  i don't know why i try to resolve it very fast

icon #483

Bro will be available when the new version.
icon #484

Bro estará disponível quando a nova versão
icon #485

User-Rating:

12 positive
12 negative
Kategorie: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Entwickler: hardzzz

Beschreibung:
Polyhardzzz v 7.29
This hack is originally made by n1BogOLlyQ, edited by me with only ESP / BUNNYHOP.

/!\VERY IMPORTANT /!\
Help : Just use the ESP and just play like a normal player 
When CS:GO UPDATES, STOP USE THE HACK AND WAIT THE UPDATE ON OLDSCHOOLHACK
Use at your own risks

LAST CSGO UPDATE : 27/07/2016
Only registered and activated users can see links.)
LAST HACK UPDATE : 29/07/2016

TUTORIAL : 

Video : Only registered and activated users can see links.

OR FOLLOW STEPS by STEPS like me

0 - Turn off your antivirus of add it a exception

1 - Download Only registered and activated users can see links. choose wdexpress_full.exe and wait the end of the installation
( link : Only registered and activated users can see links. )

2 - Download Polyloader 2.0 (Polyloader 2.1 crash on some computer)
(link : https://www.oldschoolhack...ensive/7620-polyloader-20 )

3 - Download THIS VERSION DON'T UNZIP IT , KEEP THE .RAR FILE

4 - Launch PolyLoader 2.0 

5 - Verify the second line 
***:\******** *****\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\bin\cl.exe

6 - On the line Hack File clic on the " ... " , and choose your .rar file , press OK

7 - Software is compiling the .rar file

8 - When its finish he create a new file [FILE].exe

8.1 - Encrypting the file with Only registered and activated users can see links. or Enigma, i use VMProtect for myselft
8.2 - User Manual : Only registered and activated users can see links.
8.3 : Open VMProtect - Add Function - Entry Point - Compilation (F9) , execute new file itunes.exe.vmp

9 - For best protection just rename the .exe with an application on your desktop , because steam and valve analyze your computer when you're ingame and they analyze the applications who's running
(For example rename it iTunes.exe)

10 - When you finish a MM , close the hack delete him and recompiling again between each match and name it differently

/!\VERY IMPORTANT /!\
Help : Just use the ESP and just play like a normal player 
When CS:GO UPDATES, STOP USE THE HACK AND WAIT THE UPDATE ON OLDSCHOOLHACK
Use at your own risks 

How to get VIP member of polyhardzzz and get update before all users :
1st update : 10 $

2th update : FREE etc...
(Add me on steam, its negociable)

I update this hack everytime , have fun guyz !
Don't forget to leave me a positive fedback on my profile !

Screenshots:
/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/6bdad7451b6480e9abc2fd9f22432204.jpg

Download:
Polyhardzzz v7.29 [ESp/BUNNYHOP]

icon #486

User-Rating:

12 positive
12 negative
Following the last update ,Esp does not work, anyone concepts in C ++ contact me privately , I try my side means for maintaining this hack !

icon #487

Please give your  site because  the hack
icon #488

User-Rating:

12 positive
12 negative
Following the last update ,
Esp does not work,
anyone concepts in C ++ contact me privately , I try my side means for maintaining this hack !

icon #489

The only thing you have modified in the last updates was the console output. Version 7.29 is same as 7.25, same as 7.19 and so on.
The hack was not updated since 22nd of April.
You didn't even removed the unused elemts of the hack like no recoil or triggerbot. Instead you simply disabled them.

Cutting it short, you have no idea what you are actually doing and yes, I do have a working version of this hack.
icon #490

User-Rating:

12 positive
12 negative
Quote from THOMASP post
The only thing you have modified in the last updates was the console output. Version 7.29 is same as 7.25, same as 7.19 and so on.
You didn't even removed the unused elemts of the hack like no recoil or triggerbot. Instead you simply disabled them.

Cutting it short, you have no idea what you are actually doing and yes, I do have a working version of this hack.
I know my friend , i just write on the first polyhack edited that i just update the offset , i never say that i create this hack u can see on the console output !

icon #491

works now ?

icon #492

User-Rating:

12 positive
12 negative
I update a new version if i found the new offsets mistakes !
THIS VERSION DOESN'T WORK

icon #493

Quote from hardzzz post
Quote from THOMASP post

I know my friend , i just write on the first polyhack edited that i just update the offset , i never say that i create this hack u can see on the console output !
Why you claim you update the hack then? Changing 2 numbers ain't an update.
The mistake is rather in the pattern used to get the offsets. You can either change the offsets to be static (removes the offset finder) or update the sig. Nonetheless you should also dump the unused parts of the hack, instead of disabling them.
This will significantly decrease the time it takes to compile the hack and also increase performance a bit.
Last edited by THOMASP (Sat 30. Jul 2016, 17:41)

Reason: no reason given

icon #494

look. i think in the c++ has some updates, becose i see map and there is 25 july. maybe its only problem in this cheat. im waiting for next update!
icon #495

User-Rating:

12 positive
12 negative
Quote from THOMASP post
Quote from hardzzz post
Quote from THOMASP post

Why you claim you update the hack then? Changing 2 numbers ain't an update.
The mistake is rather in the pattern used to get the offsets. You can either change the offsets to be static (removes the offset finder) or update the sig. Nonetheless you should also dump the unused parts of the hack, instead of disabling them.
This will significantly decrease the time it takes to compile the hack and also increase performance a bit.
Its just a offset update my friend that's i write in descriptio and jsut keep the real author on console message stop raging about this if u know C++ just update this and we dl ur version x)

icon #496

Do not even dare to PM me again. I got better things to do with my time than reading your messages in broken english. Nonetheless, why should I even make the effort to share my hack? Especially if you consider that it contains private things just for me. Like a spray assist or Ring0 mode.

Especially the later one was tons of work, which I definitely do not want to share for free like many others before.

My personal recommendation would be that you should start to learn coding on your own. Start with something simple like Java and work all your way up to C++, it would be more productive than rebranding a hack and putting your own account and those of your users in danger.

And yes, I know what I am talking about as I mainly work as freelance developer for Java or C++ sided projects.

So do not call me a rager, but rather someone who puts things into a straight light.

P.S.: Sending me a link to UnknownCheats with pointless replies underlines how desperate your situation is. You will most likely wait for someone to fix PolyHack and then rebrand it again.

icon #497

User-Rating:

12 positive
12 negative
Quote from THOMASP post
Do not even dare to PM me again. I got better things to do with my time than reading your messages in broken english. Nonetheless, why should I even make the effort to share my hack? Especially if you consider that it contains private things just for me. Like a spray assist or Ring0 mode.

Especially the later one was tons of work, which I definitely do not want to share for free like many others before.

My personal recommendation would be that you should start to learn coding on your own. Start with something simple like Java and work all your way up to C++, it would be more productive than rebranding a hack and putting your own account and those of your users in danger.

And yes, I know what I am talking about as I mainly work as freelance developer for Java or C++ sided projects.

So do not call me a rager, but rather someone who puts things into a straight light.

P.S.: Sending me a link to UnknownCheats with pointless replies underlines how desperate your situation is. You will most likely wait for someone to fix PolyHack and then rebrand it again.
Cool Story bro

icon #498

Does it work?
icon #499

User-Rating:

12 positive
12 negative
THIS ID THE END OF POLYHARDZZZ , I DON'T KNOW HOW TO UPDATE OFFSETS AFTER THE NEW CSGO UPDATE (SOURCE ENGINE 2)

IF SOMEONE FOUND SOMETHING , UPDATE THIS HACK !

CDLY
hardzzz

0 positive
1 negative
This post has been rated by:
THOMASP (Mon 5. Sep 2016, 00:50)
icon #500

it was pleasure using this hack R.I.P .