OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

Simple external ped dropper

icon Thema: [Release] Simple external ped dropper

Kategorie: Grand Theft Auto V
Entwickler: Kiddion

Beschreibung:
Inspired by previous hacks especially like Akuma's I wrote my own external ped-dropper mod that I hope someone might find useful. It teleports NPC peds up in the air above the player character, kill them and while their money pickups travel down their amount is increased to 2000.

Changelog:
- Added more base pointer checks after some reported crashes
- Added VM protection calls to ReadMemory
- Fixed WriteMemory call to properly restore VM protection
- Added an attempt to get peds out of their vehicles
- Removed AFK attempt

To use it:
  • First download
  • Start GTA 5 and wait until you are in-game
  • Once you are in-game, start the executable for your version (RSC or Steam). Note: Nothing will hapen yet.
  • Find a good solid spot to stand still for a while without any roof over your head. The pier, close to the "do not cross" fence has proven to be an excellent spot.
  • To start the hack, press "+" (Add). This will start/increase the max amount of peds dropped per second. "-" (Subtract) will decrease the maximum amount. There are 11 steps, ranging from limiting up to 0, 1, 4, 9, 16, ... 81, 100 peds/second.
  • Just stand at the same spot and receive all the money falling from the sky. Almost all money pickups will add 2k to your bank account. Along with the money, a lot of peds will also fall down, just hold steady and they will drop around you. Also you might see some planes fall out of the sky when set at maximum rate 
  • Press "-" a couple of times to stop the hack.
  • The executable will close itself once GTA5 is no longer running.

Download:
Simple external ped dropper