Anmeldungsdatum: Aug 2007
- Fix problems with HP, corpses
- Now you can change hotkeys for aiming/friend
How to Run:
- 1. Launch the game (run as admin) in window mode.
- 2. Run the H1Z1Assist.exe as admin as well.
- 1. Windows AERO IS REQUIRED.
- 2. Aimbot works best if In game mouse sensitivity is set lower 0.3.
- 3. MAKE SURE you are running the game in WindowedFullscreen:
Computer > program files x86> steam > steamapps > common > H1z1 > Useroptions.ini
- ESP: Players
- ESP: Aggressive (Wolf, Bear, Zombie)
- ESP: Animals
- ESP: Items (Weapons, Ammo, Armors, Food, Car Parts and etc.)
- ESP: Vehicles
- ESP Boxes 2D/3D: Players, Animals, Aggressive, Items
- Aiming to Head/Body (require low mouse sensitivity)
- Radar (circle, textured by map) can show players, aggressive, vehicles.
- Map with player position and direction
- [Insert] - Cheat Menu (use this to toggle optional settings)
- [Delete] - Show/Hide Options in Game
- [Ctrl+Insert] - Close This Cheat
- [Alt+F1] - Toggle Radar
- [Alt+F2] - Toggle Minimap
- [Alt+F3] - Toggle Entity List
- [Alt+F5] - Toggle All ESP
- [Alt+F6] - Toggle Display Entity ID
- [Alt+F7] - Aim To Head/Body
- [Alt+F8] - Toggle Name Transparency by Distance
- [Alt+F11] - Toggle All Entities
- [Alt+F12] - Dump of Entities (for DEBUG)
- [M] - MAP (use Shift+M or Alt+M for open default game map)
- [Num1] - Toggle ESP: Players
- [Num2] - Toggle ESP: Aggresive
- [Num3] - Toggle ESP: Animals
- [Num4] - Toggle ESP: Armors
- [Num5] - Toggle ESP: Weapons
- [Num6] - Toggle ESP: Ammo
- [Num7] - Toggle ESP: Food
- [Num8] - Toggle ESP: Loot
- [Num9] - Toggle ESP: Vehicles
- [Num0] - Toggle ESP: Items
- [Num-] - Toggle ESP: Car Parts
- [Num+] - Toggle ESP: Containers
- [Q] - Aiming to near target by screen center (you can change angle of locking in cheat menu)
- [Alt+Q]: Add/Remove friend (AIM ignore friends)
In cheat INI "H1Z1Assist.ini" you can override offsets. For Example in INI:
Cheat use pointer CController for accuracy get X,Y,Z and Yaw of local player.