Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

GTA:O External Hack

icon GTA:O External Hack #1

Kategorie: Grand Theft Auto V
Entwickler: Tonyx97

Beschreibung:
NUM_1: Give you full health.
NUM_2: Give you full armor.
NUM_3: Enable magic bullets which makes your bullets so hard to destroy tanks and vehicles very fast.
NUM_4: Makes your bullets of "rubber" so the players won't take damage from your bullets (this is such a my sh*t features for testing).
NUM_5: Increase the bullet force to peds and vehicles so you can throw cars so far away only with 1 shoot of any weapon, it works sometimes on different parts of the vehicle I don't know why.
NUM_7: Enable "God-Mode". It just gives you 99999 health and you can't die only from fall.
NUM_9: Suicide key so you don't have to waste 500$ and is faster

As I mentioned some features are just for testing and bla bla but if you like it, well, enjoy them. Run the hack as admin and window mode if you want to see the GUI.

NOTE: Watch out with "Magic bullet" feature because if you enable it for a weapon and you change to another weapon the feature will be applied to the weapon you changed to and this is not good because the damage is clientsided so if you enable this for pistol a simple cop can kill you with only 1 hit I suggest to apply to the perforating gun because is a weapon that nobody uses and it's fast with many bullets.

Screenshots:
/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/95032737dbef45e788677a973981f809.jpg

Download:
GTA:O External Hack

icon #2

Beschreibung:
NUM_3: Enable magic bullets which makes your bullets so hard to destroy tanks and vehicles very fast.
NUM_4: Makes your bullets of "rubber" so the players won't take damage from your bullets (this is such a my sh*t features for testing).
NUM_5: Increase the bullet force to peds and vehicles so you can throw cars so far away only with 1 shoot of any weapon, it works sometimes on different parts of the vehicle I don't know why.
NUM_7: Enable "God-Mode". It just gives you 99999 health and you can't die only from fall.

As I mentioned some features are just for testing and bla bla but if you like it, well, enjoy them. Run the hack as admin and window mode if you want to see the GUI.

NOTE: Watch out with "Magic bullet" feature because if you enable it for a weapon and you change to another weapon the feature will be applied to the weapon you changed to and this is not good because the damage is clientsided so if you enable this for pistol a simple cop can kill you with only 1 hit I suggest to apply to the perforating gun because is a weapon that nobody uses and it's fast with many bullets.

ONLY WORKS FOR SOCIAL CLUB VERSION!

Screenshots:

Download:
GTA:O External Hack v1.29
icon #3

Beschreibung:
NUM_6: Max ammo for each weapon, I think it doesn't work for minigun or RPG (works HS one).
F8: Teleport to Downtown Underpass.
F9: Teleport to Mount Chiliad.
F10: Enable/Disable fly mode. Enable it when you're going to fly with heli/planes. Disable it when you're not flying.
NUM_SUBSTRACT: Increase your Z pos (height).
NUM_ADD: Decrease your Z pos.
Fixed when you restore your weapon damage it returns to default damage instead of 25 for every single weapon.

NOTE:
-Watch out with "Magic bullet" feature because if you enable it for a weapon and you change to another weapon the feature will be applied to the weapon you changed to and this is not good because the damage is clientsided so if you enable this for pistol a simple cop can kill you with only 1 hit I suggest to apply to the perforating gun because is a weapon that nobody uses and it's fast with many bullets.
-For teleporting (and Z pos keys too) you must stay totally without moving before you press the key.

ONLY WORKS FOR SOCIAL CLUB VERSION!

Screenshots:

Download:
GTA V Hack
icon #4

Benutzer-Bewertung:

2 positiv
0 negativ
No one has been caught yet?
1 positiv
0 negativ
Dieser Beitrag wurde bewertet von:
Telefonas (Mi 14. Okt 2015, 17:32)
icon #5

Beschreibung:
NUM_6: Max ammo for each weapon, I think it doesn't work for minigun or RPG (works HS one).
NUM_9: Suicide key so you don't have to waste 500$ and is faster http://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
F8: Teleport to Downtown Underpass.
F9: Teleport to Mount Chiliad.
F10: Enable/Disable fly mode. Enable it when you're going to fly with heli/planes. Disable it when you're not flying.
Fixed when you restore your weapon damage it returns to default damage instead of 25 for every single weapon.

NOTE:
-Watch out with "Magic bullet" feature because if you enable it for a weapon and you change to another weapon the feature will be applied to the weapon you changed to and this is not good because the damage is clientsided so if you enable this for pistol a simple cop can kill you with only 1 hit I suggest to apply to the perforating gun because is a weapon that nobody uses and it's fast with many bullets.
-For teleporting (and Z pos keys too) you must stay totally without moving before you press the key.

Screenshots:

Download:
GTA V External Hack Steam Version
icon #6

Beschreibung:
NUM_9: Suicide key so you don't have to waste 500$ and is fasterhttps://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
F8: Teleport to Waypoint.

NOTE:

Screenshots:

Download:
GTA V Hack V 1.30

icon #7

Got banned cause of this on the instant I loaded it.
Detected!
icon #8

when i try too go on the file it comes cant run file, this can file can destroy your disk
icon #9

Beschreibung:
NUM_9: Suicide key so you don't have to waste 500$ and is fasterhttps://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

NOTE:

Screenshots:

Download:
GTA:O External Hack v1.30
icon #10

Beschreibung:

NOTE:

Changelog:

Changes in Version 2.0:
-NUM_0 + NUM_1: Enable/Disable the Anti-NPC mode, all the peds that hit you will die instantly. Perfect for fast missions.
-NUM_0 + NUM_2: Super jump.
-NUM_0 + NUM_3: Fire bullets.
-NUM_0 + NUM_4: Explosive melee.
-NUM_0 + NUM_5: Explosive bullets.
-NUM_0 + NUM_6: Increase your velocity on foot and swimming.
-F5: Show/Hide the menu. The menu it's now bigger so I added this.
-You now can teleport to waypoint with your car.

Changes in Version 2.1:
-NUM_0 + NUM_7: Shotgun Mode. Every shoot with your actual weapon will shoot 15 bullets. Tip, Minigun + Shotgun Mode + Explosive Bullets = OP. Watch out because this modifies the data of the weapon and every player who use your actual modified weapon will shoot like you, I recommend you to use "piercing pistol" or Tec-9 that are not used by anyone.
-NUM_0 + NUM_8: SUPER Zoom.
-Some people told me the hack doesn't work, it's because you're using W10 so I downloaded w10 and I realized why it wasn't working. Now it fixed!

Screenshots:

Download:
GTA:O External Hack for Steam & SC Version
icon #11

Beschreibung:

NOTE:

Screenshots:

Download:
GTA V Hack v2.2

icon #12

Beschreibung:
NUM_9: Suicide key so you don't have to waste 500$ and is faster http://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

NOTE:

Screenshots:

Download:
GTA V Hack v1.32
icon #13

Benutzer-Bewertung:

3 positiv
2 negativ
best hack !!!
icon #14

Money Button?????
icon #15

Beschreibung:

NOTE:

VIDEO:

Um Links zu sehen, musst du dich registrieren

Screenshots:

Download:
GTA V Hack v1.32
icon #16

Aimbot button ? plz add aimbot . tank you.

icon #17

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
0 negativ
there are other functions too. super zoom, jump and swim speed, etc, what are the keys for these?
icon #18

Add aimbot plz
icon #19

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
0 negativ
Does it works online? 
1 positiv
0 negativ
Dieser Beitrag wurde bewertet von:
Turninwheels4x4 (So 7. Feb 2016, 01:18)
icon #20