OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

OldSchoolHack Fusion 1.1.4

icon #21

Funktioniert bei mir leider nicht

Call of Duty 4 stürzt nachdem laden der map (vorm auswählen der Teams) ab.

LG

icon #22

es geht bei mir nicht stürzt sofort dods ab beim startenm was wie so ? fixen oder mach ich was falsch
icon #23

Nabend, habe mir heute mal den Hack gezogen für BFH. WH funzt soweit, allerdings macht der Aimbot ganz und gar nicht was er soll. smile
Mit Aimkey passiert gar nichts und wenn ich Autoshot samt Sticky anmache, geht es auch nicht richtig. Da schießt er zwar mal grob in die Richtung aber das wars. Nur Sticky hängt er zwar auf dem Target aber wenn man dann mal getroffen hat findet er danach kein neues.

EDIT: Injecten tue ich sobald ich im Hauptmenü bin. Könnte mir vorstellen, dass es Probs gibt, weil er ja danach erst in den Vollbildmodus schaltet.

Also irgendwas stimmt da hinten und vorne nicht. Hier mal meine Config:

espBox=1
espName=1
espHealthbar=1
espEnemyOnly=1
espBones=1
radar=0
radarName=0
radarHealthbar=0
radarEnemyOnly=0
aimbot=1
aimbotSticky=0
aimbotFov=60
aimbotSpot=0
aimbotKey=4
aimbotAutoShoot=0
miscNoRecoilSpread=1
miscCrosshair=0
icon #24

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
Ja der Hack hat noch ein paar bugs,wie als Beispiel dieser :
Wenn sich ein Spy mit dem Deadringer vor dir befindet und stirbt , visiert der Hack den Punkt an , wo der Spy mit dem Aktiven Deadringer gestorben ist!

Das passiert aber auch eher selten , kommt aber vor und nervt

Gruß President M.

http://s1.directupload.net/images/130310/wnp9khsk.gif
icon #25

Wenn ich versuche den in TF2 zu Injecten Kommt eine fehlermeldung in der

Cant initialize hack! Please try again.

Steht.
icon #26

Hello,

I have some bugs concerning Tribes: Ascend, TF2, and the general aimbot system to report.

Aimbot bugs:

-FOV
It seems that the Aimbot FOV is not dynamically setting the vertical FOV ranges.
For example: when FOV is set to 60degrees it will only target targets within 30degrees above or below the horizon.
A better method would be to target targets within 30degrees above or below the crosshair angle.
For example: crosshair is aiming 30degrees above the horizon, the vertical FOV range should be 0degrees to 60degrees above the horizon.

In game problems caused by FOV bug:
In TF2 aimbotting with a small FOV such as 20degrees will cause the aimbot not to target targets on elevated surfaces or targets that are close to the player.
In Tribes: Ascend a small FOV(40degrees) will also cause the aimbot to not target targets on elevated or depressed surfaces or targets that are close to the player.
This is especially annoying when an enemy jet-packs directly above you and the aimbot will not target the enemy even though my crosshair is directly on the enemy.

-Aimlock or "AimbotSticky"
When the aimkey is pressed, the aimlock system will still target the previous enemy even when the enemy is out of the FOV range. The purpose of the aimlock system should be to prevent switching targets when the aimkey is held down, not locking onto a enemy forever when the aimkey is pressed once.

Problems caused by the Aimlock or "AimbotSticky" bug:
In both TF2 and Tribes: Ascend, having the "AimbotSticky" feature enabled will cause the aimbot to spin 180degrees around to target a enemy that was not killed. This causes unwanted aimbot accusations.

Suggestion for improvement/fix:
A better aimlock system would be to Aimlock to a enemy within the specified aimbot FOV when aim key is pressed(do not switch enemies even if another enemy is closer). On: (aimkey release, locked enemy death, locked enemy disappearance), stop locking onto that enemy. When key is pressed again, find a enemy to lock onto within the set FOV. The main difference is finding another target within the set FOV to lock onto when the aimkey is pressed again. Also, after locked enemy death, do not target new enemy until aimkey is released and pressed again. This aimlock system will provide a more legit experience and less jumping around.

Tribes: Ascend specific bugs:
On some maps such as Arx Novena and Stonehenge the projectile prediction for bullet projectile weapons (Assault Rifle, SMGs, ChainGun) will not work. For some strange reason, the hack will treat these weapons as hitscan and aim directly at the enemy without leading the target. This only happens on the maps Arx Novena and Stonehenge.

Autoshoot option does not work with spinup weapons(ChainGun, X1 LMG). Autoshoot also prevents manual firing of these weapons when aimbot is engaged.

Aimbot target loss causes ChainGun to stop firing only when aimkey is bound to Mouse2. When the ChainGun stops firing it takes another second to spin up again(somewhat annoying ). I will make a video detailing this weird bug.

The bullet projectile prediction for the Nova Blaster does not work properly. The aimbot leads the target too far.

Here are the stats for the Nova Blaster:
*note the projectile acceleration and max speed

TEXT Code:
  1. - Basic Projectile Info
  2. - - Speed: 160.00 m/s
  3. - - Inheritance: 20.00%
  4. - - Damage: 350.00
  5. - - Direct hit mult: 1.00
  6. - - Explosion radius: 0.00m
  7. - - Momentum: 100.00 (unknown measurement)
  8. - - Self-damage momentum mult: 1.00x
  9. - - Extra self-damage Z momentum: 90000.00 (unknown measurement)
  10. - - Size of collision sphere: 0.42m
  11. - - Max speed: 360.00m/s
  12. - - Terminal velocity: 70.00 m/s
  13. - - Gravity scale: 0.00m
  14. - - Lifespan: 1.00s
  15. - - Acceleration Rate: 900.00 m/s/s
  16. - Blaster Data
  17. - - Bounces allowed: 2

The norecoil/spread option does not work in Tribes: Ascend. Can you please see if there is a way to get rid of the screen shake(recoil) from the ChainGun, X1 LMG, or Nova Blaster?

Additional Notes:
I have spent a long time isolating the bugs and these are all that I have found.
I spent a great deal of time writing this bug report, and I would appreciate it if you took the time to read and fix these bugs.

Your hack is good and if you fixed these bugs, this hack will be the best.

Thanks for all your hard work KN4CK3R  

icon #27

Hey ehm könntest du vll das nospred fixen in  cod4?
icon #28

Benutzer-Bewertung:

199 positiv
33 negativ
Hi GigE,

thanks for the (huge) list or no thanks because it is work I know that the FOV system is buggy at the moment but I currently have no time to fix it. So don't expect a bugfix tomorrow

The norecoil/spread option does not work in Tribes: Ascend just because I haven't build in this feature. Will come in one of the next releases maybe.

greetz KN4CK3R

Hallo
icon #29

Thank You KN4CK3R for your reply,

I understand that you currently do not have time to fix it.
Thanks for your work, you are the best!
icon #30

Hallo leute

Ich nutze den 1.1.4 für dods leuft auh prima. Aber es geht öffters einfach das spiel aus bis auf dem desktop ohne eine meldung. Liegt das am cheat oder was ist das?

Bitte um Lösung
icon #31

Can't Load Hack??

icon #32

Grüße, wann ca. ist ein neues Update für CS:GO zu erwarten? :/ Dort geht ja derzeit garnüx mit dem Hack leider.

Hoffe das Update kommt zeitnah LG
icon #33

Benutzer-Bewertung:

17 positiv
0 negativ
Zitat von KN4CK3R
It's done, when it's done!

http://i.imgur.com/p86eYQU.gif
icon #34

Hallo ich hätte mal eine Frage.
Und zwar habe ich das Problem das der Hack leider nicht Funktioniert.
Weder bei CS:S noch bei BFH oder bei DoD:S.
Ich habe alles genau so gemacht wie es in der Anleitung stand nur leider funktioniert er nicht. Wenn ich z.B. bei BFH F10 oder Einfügen (Insert) drücke passiert nichts (Ja, ich bin im Hauptmenu!).
Wenn jemand mir helfen könnte wäre es echt geil

Mfg.
icon #35

Hello KN4CK3R,

I found some more bugs in Tribes: Ascend

ESP boxes do not render correctly when in vehicles or third person(press x).
Hack always crashes when modifying FOV angles outside of a game. (at the main menu)
Hack crashes frequently when modifying FOV; specifically on the map Katabatic.

Projectile prediction for explosive projectile weapons always compensates for gravity, or projectile drop.
Example: the aimbot aims above an enemy with a spinfusor type weapon trying to compensate for gravity. Spinfusors are not affected by gravity, therefore gravity compensation is unnessary.
Spinfusors will miss the target, unless the target enemy is extremely close.

Projectile inheritance compensation seems to always be assumed to be 1.00
Projectile inheritance is 0.50 for most weapons (Spinfusors, Thumpers, Plasma Guns, Fusion Mortars, Gernades), and is 0.20 for the ARX Buster.
The incorrect inheritance compensation causes projectile weapons to miss; especially when the player is shooting while moving.

Fixing these bugs will greatly improve the accuracy of the projectile aimbot.
I understand if you currently do not have time to fix these bugs.

As always, Thank You for all your hard work and contribution to the community.  
icon #36

hmmm...Guys i have been Banned !!! DETECTED

icon #37

Benutzer-Bewertung:

199 positiv
33 negativ
banned != banned

greetz KN4CK3R

Hallo
icon #38

Zitat von Hackmater
hmmm...Guys i have been Banned !!! DETECTED

Please post which game you are banned from, and a screenshot for proof.
icon #39

Zitat von KN4CK3R
banned != banned

greetz KN4CK3R

Did you mean (BANNED != Detected) ?
icon #40

two main bug, need to be fix
1. when destroyed a sentry in tf2, the aimbot will still aim at the sentry place, after 2 second the game crashed
2. Keep crashing in Dods, i don't know why, just keep crashing while in the server.