icon #61

Benutzer-Bewertung:

3 positiv
2 negativ
Zitat von Eriken post
virus :/ 
ID-10T

icon #62

Here a little test video to this hack Um Links zu sehen, musst du dich registrieren i think it´s still fine at the moment 
icon #63

Benutzer-Bewertung:

3 positiv
2 negativ
Zitat von m0kim0ki post
Here a little test video to this hack Um Links zu sehen, musst du dich registrieren i think it´s still fine at the moment 
Its detected Stop using it.
icon #64

Benutzer-Bewertung:

3 positiv
2 negativ
We should be releasing a new version soon as we have made the aimbot alot better please view new code Um Links zu sehen, musst du dich registrieren
icon #65

Benutzer-Bewertung:

3 positiv
2 negativ
Just finished working on Vehicle Aimbot  Um Links zu sehen, musst du dich registrieren  
icon #66

Zitat von RicknzLs post
Just finished working on Vehicle Aimbot  Um Links zu sehen, musst du dich registrieren  
I scanned that exe you shared on the website in the description of the video with Virus Total, and it said one one account that it was a HEUR/QVM03.0.Malware.Gen, is this a false positive? 

icon #67

Benutzer-Bewertung:

3 positiv
2 negativ
Zitat von cjpulley post
Zitat von RicknzLs post
I scanned that exe you shared on the website in the description of the video with Virus Total, and it said one one account that it was a HEUR/QVM03.0.Malware.Gen, is this a false positive? 
Of cause its a false Positive that is because of the packer used to Protect the Code from Punkbuster and people trying to decompile it
many packers can have this same result some even have 3 detection's
its the ones with 15-20 flags out of 54 at virustotal that would be concerned  about

To test this yourself  if you know how? get  a file thats unpacked and scan it 
then pack it with a few packers eg: cryptoThemida,  Enigma Protector,  VMProtect.  etc 
most will flag a false positive after encryption   
also a few other ppl here have the same thing happen to there packed hacks  

FYI: we = (Ricknzl & techelpr ) have been doing this over 2 years and have some 40.000+ free downloads of our hack. never had any virus infection complaints friend. 

look at the virustotal of this file here https://www.oldschoolhack.me/en/downloads/battlefield-4/8995-fora-pt-20  23 detection's out of 54 yet admin still approved file here for download  

so hope you understand virus flags are not a big problem  . thanks for your Question
Zuletzt geändert von RicknzLs (Fr 4. Mär 2016, 00:06)

Grund: update to answer

icon #68

hi there i visit to ur site and bought a license key. whats next?
icon #69

Benutzer-Bewertung:

3 positiv
2 negativ
Zitat von jOEYrr post
hi there i visit to ur site and bought a license key. whats next?

check your email maybe in junk folder as email is unknown for the first time.
icon #70

i use this hack for 1 week maybe, working! and after that i got permanent banned when i join bf4 servers
icon #71

Zitat von RicknzLs post
Zitat von cjpulley post
Zitat von RicknzLs post
Of cause its a false Positive that is because of the packer used to Protect the Code from Punkbuster and people trying to decompile it
its the ones with 15-20 flags out of 54 at virustotal that would be concerned  about

then pack it with a few packers eg: cryptoThemida,  Enigma Protector,  VMProtect.  etc 

FYI: we = (Ricknzl & techelpr ) have been doing this over 2 years and have some 40.000+ free downloads of our hack. never had any virus infection complaints friend. 

look at the virustotal of this file here FORA PT 2.0 - Downloads - OldSchoolHack - Game Hacks / Cheats  23 detection's out of 54 yet admin still approved file here for download  

so hope you understand virus flags are not a big problem  . thanks for your Question
You're very welcome! I had just never seen that one before. Hope i didn't offend you in any way!! Thank you for the swift reply. I'll buy a license soon when i get more cash!! 

icon #72

Benutzer-Bewertung:

3 positiv
2 negativ
Zitat von cjpulley post
Zitat von RicknzLs post
Zitat von cjpulley post
Zitat von RicknzLs post

look at the virustotal of this file here FORA PT 2.0 - Downloads - OldSchoolHack - Game Hacks / Cheats  23 detection's out of 54 yet admin still approved file here for download  

You're very welcome! I had just never seen that one before. Hope i didn't offend you in any way!! Thank you for the swift reply. I'll buy a license soon when i get more cash!! 
No its fine us cheater need to be thick skinned to put up the the grumpy none cheaters
icon #73

shit i don't know why, 3 days ago using this hack it's work without bann, ahaha

but why in my first game (bf4) i can got bann message, and now i can play with this hack
icon #74

Detected or not?
icon #75

NiceDAffj hjajffaffffa
icon #76

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
0 negativ
Zitat von daxrob post
Detected or notUnde
Undetected

icon #77

Hopeless. Isn't working. Any one know why it's wont work ?
icon #78

techelpr may i can use your hack with vehicle aimbot ?? 
icon #79

Why no aimbot
icon #80

Working like a charm. Thanks.