OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

techelpr's ESP MultiHack v1.0

icon Thema: [Release] techelpr's ESP MultiHack v1.0

Zitat von RicknzLs post
Zitat von cjpulley post
Zitat von RicknzLs post
Just finished working on Vehicle Aimbot  Um Links zu sehen, musst du dich registrieren  
I scanned that exe you shared on the website in the description of the video with Virus Total, and it said one one account that it was a HEUR/QVM03.0.Malware.Gen, is this a false positive? 
Of cause its a false Positive that is because of the packer used to Protect the Code from Punkbuster and people trying to decompile it
many packers can have this same result some even have 3 detection's
its the ones with 15-20 flags out of 54 at virustotal that would be concerned  about

To test this yourself  if you know how? get  a file thats unpacked and scan it 
then pack it with a few packers eg: cryptoThemida,  Enigma Protector,  VMProtect.  etc 
most will flag a false positive after encryption   
also a few other ppl here have the same thing happen to there packed hacks  

FYI: we = (Ricknzl & techelpr ) have been doing this over 2 years and have some 40.000+ free downloads of our hack. never had any virus infection complaints friend. 

look at the virustotal of this file here FORA PT 2.0 - Downloads - OldSchoolHack - Game Hacks / Cheats  23 detection's out of 54 yet admin still approved file here for download  

so hope you understand virus flags are not a big problem  . thanks for your Question
You're very welcome! I had just never seen that one before. Hope i didn't offend you in any way!! Thank you for the swift reply. I'll buy a license soon when i get more cash!!