OldSchoolHack

Register / Login English

Acceptance 1.37

icon Acceptance 1.37 #1

Kategorie: Grand Theft Auto V
Entwickler: !Alvarez

Beschreibung:
This is my former private cheat, called acceptance. You need dinput8.dll and dinput.ini from sudomod to run it.

Some functions buttons do multiple things at the same time.

NUMPAD0 : teleport to marker
NUMPAD1 : put player in closest vehicle, refill ammo
NUMPAD2 : activate alarm on closest vehicles, also changes their color and tunes them
NUMPAD3 : activate full god mode (car and player)
NUMPAD4 : attach 2 closest cars to the car you're driving
NUMPAD5 : explosive ammo
NUMPAD6 : super jump
NUMPAD7 : invisible player
NUMPAD8 : remove player from vehicle
NUMPAD9 : enable silent aimbot
NUMPAD PLUS : kill all peds (except players)
NUMPAD DECIMAL : spawn vehicle (dodgy, only works if the vehicle doesn't exist yet)
NUMPAD DIVIDE : puts all players in lobby out of their vehicle and makes them immobile (freeze toggle)
vehicle horn: Speed - this only works with a controller, it de-/accellerates the vehicle fast

Basic ESP shows a box in the position of every player (pink when on foot, cyan in vehicle)

The silent aim shoots a bullet straight in the other players head. Wether he is behind a wall or not. I made it to only work inside a rectangle around your Aim cross. All the players in this rectangle get shot. When you are on foot it will always register as a heavy sniper rifle, in a car it will be a .50 gun.

Be advised that I didn't intend to release this in the beginning, so it has some bugs that I was too short on time to fix.
Main Issues:
-ESP looks shitty and has no names
-freeze messes with the timing and is hard to disable again after it was enabled
-spawn vehicle can't spawn multiple cars

How to install:
Copy acceptance.dll in your gta folder, get the dinput8.dll and dinput.ini from sudomod and add them to your gta folder as well. Edit the dinput.ini Filename row to this:
FileName = acceptance.dll

Screenshots:
/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/2a88c45c638b13b38cbea0e816a6c123.jpg

Download:
Acceptance 1.37

icon #2

Dont work for me