OldSchoolHack

Register / Login English

EZfrags CS:GO semi-rage Multihack v2.0

icon #6101

User-Rating:

1 positive
8 negative
uddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd????????????????????

icon #6102

User-Rating:

1 positive
1 negative
Quote from amir3277 post
uddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd????????????????????
yes like i said it is UD but if ever cs:go does have updates even if it's 200mb below don't use this hack and wait for the next updated hack of this product.... TY AND HAPPY FRAGZZZZ

-splashgam3r
icon #6103

can we used the hack now ?
icon #6104

User-Rating:

1 positive
1 negative
Quote from DarkJoker post
can we used the hack now ?
yes you can but don't abuse the hack when you're playing competitive matches or else you'll get ban by over watch...... if you have any questions regarding the hack please let me know and I'll answer it.... HAPPY FRAGZZ

-splashgam3r
icon #6105

User-Rating:

1 positive
1 negative
Guys the hack is UD and if you have any questions regarding the hack itself please let me know in behalf of "animegirl" (owner of the hack) I'll answer them honestly and keep you up to date.... TY AND HAPPY FRAGZZ

-splashgam3r
icon #6106

Quote from splashagm3r post
Guys the hack is UD and if you have any questions regarding the hack itself please let me know in behalf of "animegirl" (owner of the hack) I'll answer them honestly and keep you up to date.... TY AND HAPPY FRAGZZ

-splashgam3r
I CANT PLAY IF HACK AUTOMATICLY POST LINK IN CHAT AND MY ENEMY CAN SEE I USE HACKS

icon #6107

if you download the file you get a winrar file what to do to start the hack
icon #6108

it is stuck at loading client.dll 
valve pls fix
oh wait
animegirl pls fix
icon #6109

User-Rating:

1 positive
1 negative
Quote from zeljkotosic2000 post
Quote from splashagm3r post

-splashgam3r
I CANT PLAY IF HACK AUTOMATICLY POST LINK IN CHAT AND MY ENEMY CAN SEE I USE HACKS
okay what do you need to do is go to bot match when you're in bot match try to kill one of the bot with no assist or anything.... if the advertisement comes out like chatting in publick about using the hack press the "shift+f11" and kill again another bot if it does not advertise then that should solve your problem..... just put in mind that whenever you use the hack do bot match first before going to casual match or competitive.... TY AND HAPPY FRAGZZ
-splashgam3r
icon #6110

User-Rating:

1 positive
1 negative
Quote from lostmonster post
if you download the file you get a winrar file what to do to start the hack
to start the hack extract the file to your desktop(the easiest way to find the hack but it's optional) and then once you've done that you'll have 2 files and run the file "ezfrags_csgo_multi_v8.37_public.exe" and if you want to turn off some hacks the "how to use.txt" will guide you through it.... if you have a problem to the hack please let me know and I'll answer it honestly TY AND HAPPY FRAGZZ...
-splashgam3r
icon #6111

User-Rating:

1 positive
1 negative
Guys i'm not 24/7 online to help out animegirl cause of course she's busy and so do I so yeah please leave some questions if i have the time to check it out I'll answer them HAPPY FRAGZZ GUYS!

-splashgam3r

icon #6112

Aimassits how it work?
icon #6113

HAHA..THANKS ...IT WORKED WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM AND IT IS UNDETECTED....BUT ADMIN BANNED ME BECAUSE MY MOUSE WAS SHAKING....CAN REMOVE SHAKING
icon #6114

Thanks man. thats awesome. New patch commin now. Any plans on a new release?
icon #6115

User-Rating:

1 positive
8 negative
aim assist  its really obvious on overwatch examination ?????? (yes or no )?
icon #6116

User-Rating:

1 positive
0 negative
Yes the aimassist is super Obvious

icon #6117

when in v8.38 going to be released
icon #6118

User-Rating:

11 positive
7 negative
Kategorie: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Entwickler: animegirl

Beschreibung:
EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v8.38 [public] - rage/legit

Features:
- Triggerbot - autofire or hold key mode, changeable delay
- Aim assist - works with automatic weapons
- Aimlock - selects the enemy closest to your crosshair and locks onto him. Works well with any weapon, especially the deagle and snipers
- GlowESP (wallhack) - teammates (green), enemies (red), blue (vulnerable enemies - not having a firearm equipped, flashed or out of ammo)
- Radarhack
- No flash hack
- Bunny hop
- Kill Message

Keys:
- Left ALT - hold LALT to lock onto an enemy
- SPACE - hold SPACE to use bunny hop
- MOUSE5 (a side button on gaming mice) and MMB (middle mouse button) - triggerbot hold keys

- F6 - cycle through triggerbot modes (autofire, hold key, disabled - default)
- SHIFT+F6 - cycle through triggerbot delays (10, 30 - default, 50, 80, 110, 140)
- F7 - toggle aim assist
- SHIFT+F7 - toggle aim assist mode (rage/legit)
- F8 - toggle aimlock
- SHIFT+F8 - toggle aimlock target (head/chest)
- F9 - toggle GlowESP
- SHIFT+F9 - toggle radar hack
- F10 - toggle no flash hack
- F11 - toggle bunny hop
- SHIFT+F11 - toggle Kill Message

If there's a conflict with your in-game binds, just change your binds, press ESCape to get into the game menu or alt-tab out whenever you want to reconfigure the cheat.

Info:
- all offsets are updated automatically (pattern scanning) - a minor CS:GO update won't break the cheat and it might work with non-steam CS:GO too
- works in fullscreen and windowed modes
- disable your antivirus or add an exception if it detects this cheat as a virus. The mods who approve the file manually scan the file to make sure it's clean so you don't have to worry
- if the hack doesn't work, try clicking the 'Unblock' button in the .exe's properties (Only registered and activated users can see links.). Running the hack with administrator rights might sort it out, too.
- Windows XP is not supported. Upgrade your OS if possible

Warnings:
- this is a public version of the cheat, so use it at your own risk. VAC bans are delayed. There's no way to tell that the cheat is actually undetected.
- cheating blatantly in competitive will get you Overwatch banned. Don't overdo it! Casual/Demolition/Deathmatch/Arms Race/Community servers aren't Overwatched, so you can go crazy there
- if you've been banned, make sure it isn't OW and you haven't used other cheats lately so that you don't confuse other users

FAQ:
Q: The hack doesn't work with the non-steam CS:GO version I'm using. Can you fix it?
A: My primary focus is the latest official Steam CS:GO version. I'm doing my best to support older non-steam versions too, but only if it doesn't make the hack worse for Steam users. If the hack doesn't work, just try and update your non-steam CS:GO to a later version.

Q: Could you add [a new feature], please?
A: Not very likely.

Q: What are your priorities when you develop the hack?
A: User friendly, not bloated, stable, responsive, using as little system resources as possible (FPS drops are NOT cool) and fun to use.

If you have any questions, send me a private message or Only registered and activated users can see links.. I can't tell you if the public hack is UD though.

Screenshots:
/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/e9963b3ffb76be249d83e349ef1d1fa7.jpg

Download:
EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v8.38 [public] - rage/legit

icon #6119

THX for the hack
icon #6120

this is retarded everytime i get i kill its obvious im hacking because it advertises ez frags