GOCHEAT ExFURY v1.6pub

icon GOCHEAT ExFURY v1.6pub #1

User-Rating:

199 positive
33 negative
Kategorie: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Entwickler: LordTristan

Beschreibung:
VAC2 & VAC3 Status: UNDETECTED (NOV 12, 2013) (This hack is NOT league proofed)

Features:
ESP Box
Distance ESP
Health ESP
Healthbar ESP
Trigger Bot
Frame Lock
Frame Lock Chest

Explaination of how it works:

This hack is intended to go unnoticed and if you use it properly, you shouldn't be worried about an Overwatch ban.

Open Hack Menu: Delete
Traverse Menu: Up Arrow & Down Arrow
Change Feature Settings: Left Arrow & Right Arrow

Explaination of features:

Use ESP: Boxes draw on allies and enemies, required for other ESP features.
Enemy Only ESP: Does not draw ESP of any kind over your team.
Distance ESP: White numbers will be drawn over the other players to indicate how far or how close they are.
Health ESP: The player health will be drawn near the distance indicator.
Use Healthbar: Will draw a small healthbar over the players head, requires Health ESP to be active.
Trigger Bot: Will auto fire the weapon that you have if your crosshairs go over the enemy. (Never targets teamates and is intended for use with snipers, does not burst fire)
Frame Lock: When you hover over an enemy, the ESP box will turn green. When the ESP box is green this means that player is frame locked and if you press the LEFT ALT key on your keyboard your aim will snap to that players head, Trigger Bot must be active along with Frame Lock for this to work.When Frame Lock is active the auto fire within the basic Trigger Bot is not active and to use the aimbot you must press LEFT ALT.
Frame Lock Chest: Frame Lock Chest will tell the Frame Lock to aim for the chest instead of the head, requires Trigger Bot and Frame Lock to be active.

Important notes:
Frame Lock works as a strange form of Trigger Bot. Unlike your general trigger bot for the next couple frames the Trigger Bot will aim at the player with the green ESP box. If you wish to change targets you must mark a different player by hovering over them, when there box turns green, the Frame Lock target has changed.

Disclaimer: USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Requirements:
Windowed Borderless Mode
Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable
Known Supported OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1

Screenshots:
https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/d00c4d408cac968a6f319305ea39eb88.jpg https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/e0f6437c0c71b0105689b74bff1c3f89.jpg

Download:
GOCHEAT ExFURY v1.6pub

Hallo
icon #2

sobald ich die exe starten will kommt ein fehler der lautet : Programm kann nicht gestartet werden, da MSVCP110.dll fehlt
icon #3

Muss du dir Runterladen.
icon #4

geht nicht bitdefender sagt virus
icon #5

User-Rating:

199 positive
33 negative
Entwickler: lordtristan

Beschreibung:
VAC2 & VAC3 Status: UNDETECTED (NOV 12, 2013)
OFFSET STATUS: UP TO DATE (NOV 15, 2013) (Hack will work until next update)

Features:
ESP Box
Distance ESP
Health ESP
Healthbar ESP
Trigger Bot
Frame Lock
Frame Lock Chest

This hack is intended to go unnoticed and if you use it properly, you shouldn't be worried about an Overwatch ban.

Distance ESP: White numbers will be drawn over the other players to indicate how far or how close they are.
Use Healthbar: Will draw a small healthbar over the players head, requires Health ESP to be active.
Trigger Bot: Will auto fire the weapon that you have if your crosshairs go over the enemy. (Never targets teamates and is intended for use with snipers, does not burst fire)
Frame Lock: When you hover over an enemy, the ESP box will turn green. When the ESP box is green this means that player is frame locked and if you press the LEFT ALT key on your keyboard your aim will snap to that players head, Trigger Bot must be active along with Frame Lock for this to work.When Frame Lock is active the auto fire within the basic Trigger Bot is not active and to use the aimbot you must press LEFT ALT.
Frame Lock Chest: Frame Lock Chest will tell the Frame Lock to aim for the chest instead of the head, requires Trigger Bot and Frame Lock to be active.

Important notes:
Frame Lock works as a strange form of Trigger Bot. Unlike your general trigger bot for the next couple frames the Trigger Bot will aim at the player with the green ESP box. If you wish to change targets you must mark a different player by hovering over them, when there box turns green, the Frame Lock target has changed.

Do not ask for features that I did not add, do not flood this thread when CSGO updates and the offsets change and do not complain about how you wish it didn't work how it works. I am growing to hate releasing public builds to the cheating community, please don't help me easily make up my mind. Do not say "banned", "i am banned" or anything of the sort without saying what kind of ban it was, a VAC ban and an Overwatch ban are two different things, if you don't understand the difference, just don't post. If a poster asks the same question that is already in the thread, I will not respond.

Requirements:
Windowed Borderless Mode

Screenshots:
https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/d00c4d408cac968a6f319305ea39eb88.jpg https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/e0f6437c0c71b0105689b74bff1c3f89.jpg

Download:
GOCHEAT ExFURY v1.6r2

Hallo
icon #6

i start the game and after that the hack and use the key but nothing happens?

icon #7

ok the hack work but only in window mode dont forget start cs go in win mode
icon #8

Hey Works Perfect After The Update Not working !!
icon #9

Update ??  
icon #10

User-Rating:

199 positive
33 negative

Beschreibung:
GOCHEAT ExFURY is an external CSGO hack. It does not modify the game, but instead draws an overlay on top of it.

VAC2 & VAC3 Status: DETECTED (NOV 26, 2013)

---> If you have been VAC banned and have only used this hack, please post proof in this thread. <---

OFFSET STATUS: UP TO DATE (NOV 24, 2013) (Hack will work until the next update.)

Features:
ESP Box
Distance ESP
Health ESP
Healthbar ESP
Trigger Bot
Frame Lock
Frame Lock Chest

Important notes:

Requirements:
Windowed Borderless Mode

Screenshots:

Download:
ExFURY v1.6r3

Hallo
icon #11

der is detected? (nov 26)?

icon #12

User-Rating:

199 positive
33 negative

Beschreibung:
VAC2 & VAC3 Status: UNDETECTED (NOV 29, 2013)
OFFSET STATUS: UPDATED (NOV 29, 2013) (Hack will function until the next patch)

Features:
ESP Box
Distance ESP
Health ESP
Healthbar ESP
Trigger Bot
Frame Lock
Frame Lock Chest

Important notes:

Requirements:
Windowed Borderless Mode

Screenshots:

Download:
ExFURY v1.6r4

Hallo
icon #13

don't work.. i see only menu when i press del, but when i activating ESP or any other function - i see nothing.. 
icon #14

actually happens is what our friend told ae above, just open the hack menu as ESP and none of the other works, resolve it as soon ae doing a favor thanks!
icon #15

When I dbl click on the .exe it just shows an command prompt for .1 second and closes. Nothing happens.

Have everything installed properly and I'm using it on w7x64. Anyone else facing this problem?

Cheers
icon #16

User-Rating:

199 positive
33 negative

Beschreibung:
VAC2 & VAC3 Status: UNDETECTED (NOV 29, 2013)
OFFSET STATUS: UPDATED (NOV 29, 2013) (Hack will function until the next patch)

Features:
ESP Box
Distance ESP
Health ESP
Healthbar ESP
Trigger Bot
Frame Lock
Frame Lock Chest

Important notes:

Screenshots:

Download:
ExFURY v1.6r5

Hallo
icon #17

hey, the hack work i play 3 games its ok, but whn i play inferno , cheat no work more i can see menu i put on but i can see nothing
icon #18

KN4CK3R : the hack don't work now..  i see the menu but.. nothing happens.. 
icon #19

me too, i think steam updates again
icon #20

can you updat please ?