OldSchoolHack

Register / Login English

Cerraosso v3.1

icon #61

can we do it on private?

icon #62

Just experiment some I cannot be sure that you are not EA employee The software is faulty itself and could be polished or upgraded.
icon #63

DTECTED FOR 2 MINT PUNKBUSTER
icon #64

Quote from eisenhower post
DTECTED FOR 2 MINT PUNKBUSTER
I do not know what do you do or how do you do it but I have just finished another round with this help on. I did try every single server - ranked/official - any kind and it works. Try to switch off Aim Assistance? the Map?
Today I have seen the player who abused all possible hacks - wall/aim/invisibility and... he was there for the whole round! He was like lvl 1 but did tremendous damage - all headshots. It was of course stupid and game breaking for others.
icon #65

DETECTED!
icon #66

Quote from ashedfoda post
DETECTED!
Huh? Could you write what you do/how do you activate it etc etc? I did use it yesterday in 3 round in row, then switched to test another one - also used for 2 rounds in a row, then swithced to another one you can find at this site - and none of those were detected at all!
I just find this one the most accurate in terms of ESP boxes, as this is the only feature I use. I like the miss ratio of an "aimbot" but I hate when it glues my weapon to the target I am aiming at... I know - I have to change the "targetting key" but I am lazy
I am testing those hacks to prove my friends that EA games are unreliable and unsecure against hacks. ANY EA online game. You would be surprised what one can do in those games with a "cheat engine"

icon #67

Quote from Kicha post
Quote from bruhh1234 post
DETECTED, Don't use or you WILL be banned
Well, it is NOT detected if you know how to handle such things and how does EA ineffective systems work.
BUT this software is packed with unneeded (by most of users) items. Me personally I would just stick to those 2D/3D boxes surrounding enemies and their skeletons. Nothing more. I do not need an aimbot or ley lines etc etc. Besides it seems that Aimbot is broken - all it does is "gluing" your barrel to the target even tough missing completely, "unlock all" doesn't do anything etc etc.
But beware - using this mod/software causes instability in some servers and also occupies your socket at the server so you may be kicked from the server for too high latency.
So - how to turn off unneeded options?
Only used wallhack and thats it, got banned almost instantly. DETECTED
icon #68

Quote from Kicha post
Well, it is NOT detected if you know how to handle such things and how does EA ineffective systems work.
BUT this software is packed with unneeded (by most of users) items. Me personally I would just stick to those 2D/3D boxes surrounding enemies and their skeletons. Nothing more. I do not need an aimbot or ley lines etc etc. Besides it seems that Aimbot is broken - all it does is "gluing" your barrel to the target even tough missing completely, "unlock all" doesn't do anything etc etc.
But beware - using this mod/software causes instability in some servers and also occupies your socket at the server so you may be kicked from the server for too high latency.
And that's why - if you defy a game physics/mechanics it will be detected ASAP. You get detected if you are clumsy with it
icon #69

Quote from Kicha post
Quote from Kicha post
And that's why - if you defy a game physics/mechanics it will be detected ASAP. You get detected if you are clumsy with it
i know, thats why i only used the 2d box things. still got detected. didnt use anything else
icon #70

I get detected roughly 1 per 4 rounds and at the 2/3 of the 4th round when I got sloppy with that, but all I got was a kick by a punkbuster for 2 minutes.

They need to add a "safe mode" for ESP 2d boxes (displaying them once per 20 sec for enemies at range 100m and more, and once per 5 sec for enemies in a melee range) and CHANGE THE NAME OF THE SOFTWARE so it would not display its name as "multihack" or " xxx HACK xxx " on the running processes list.
icon #71

DETECTED SCINCE NOW GOT KICKED (ONLY WARNING) SO DONT USE IT ANYMORE !
Date: 6.10.2016  time: 15:33

your Tom

icon #72

User-Rating:

0 positive
1 negative
why bf4 crash????
specification???
0 positive
1 negative
This post has been rated by:
ichbinsouncool (Wed 26. Oct 2016, 08:37)
icon #73

User-Rating:

0 positive
1 negative
This hack is not detedcted as of October 9th 2016. I use it all the time and I haven`t gotten caught at all. A lot of you people make it very obvious, I use aimbot but no ESP so when PB takes screenshots of your screen they wont see the ESP and pass you as alright.
icon #74

Are you sure those ESP boxes appear on the screenshot? Shouldn't they be generated as an overlay?
icon #75

Quote from Kicha post
Are you sure those ESP boxes appear on the screenshot? Shouldn't they be generated as an overlay?
That's what I was wondering as well. If this simply overlays, it shouldn't show up in a screenshot. Unless PB takes a screenshot of your entire screen and not just the game.
icon #76

Quote from ParryHotter post
Quote from Kicha post
That's what I was wondering as well. If this simply overlays, it shouldn't show up in a screenshot. Unless PB takes a screenshot of your entire screen and not just the game.
Wouldn't that be a breach of our privacy right as I play in a "windowed" mode and have several other items open on my desktop? 

icon #77

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit den Hack im Vollbild Modus zu starten?
icon #78

der ist detected ihr lappen
icon #79

DETECTED
icon #80

working great