OldSchoolHack

Register / Login English

BF4 x64 Internal v.2

icon #21

Detect,
Erste ban für 1 Woche. Und nun ein dauerhaftes Verbot.
Wie das unbbannen? Ist es möglich, ein neues Battlefield 4 kaufen? Ob sie mein IP verboten? Haben Sie Tipps, um wieder zu spielen?

icon #22

User-Rating:

199 positive
33 negative
Kategorie: Battlefield 4
Entwickler: Speedi13

Beschreibung:
How to use?

• Download
  • Update Punkbuster
  • Start BF4
  • Start "SpeedisSimpeX64Injector.exe" it will inject the cheat (or you use a different injector)
  • Ingame press F12 to Open & Close the menu, you can turn settings on/off using the mouse and left click
  • [Aimkey is right mouse button]

Q: Injection works but Menu doesn't appear with F12
A: You probably got an AMD graphics card, make sure you use "DIRECT3D 11" and NOT "Mantle" Only registered and activated users can see links.

Q: Injection doesn't work
A: Make sure you use the X64 version of Battlefield 4

Q: BF4 stopped working (crashs)
A: Only registered and activated users can see links. if that doesn't help, try to inject after you are spawned.

Punkbuster screenshot blocker
Saving of the settings

ESP:

• Name ESP
  • Box ESP
  • Bone ESP
  • Chams
  • Vehicle Chams
  • Health ESP
  • Distance ESP
  • Enemy only

Aimbot:

• Aim at Head
  • Visibility Checks ( on / off )

Misc:

• Crosshair
  • No Recoil
  • No Spread
  • Force Unlock
  • Spectator Warnings

Screenshots:
https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/9b54c4bae1b7ac7171a1c8b032a925c8.jpg https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/c43362da39512cdf3d5c3349a5218bf0.jpg https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/4d50bab6b6bae52ce538a690e681c753.jpg

Download:
BF4 x64 Internal v3

Hallo
icon #23

Quote from Henkus post
Detect,
Wie das unbbannen? Ist es möglich, ein neues Battlefield 4 kaufen? Ob sie mein IP verboten? Haben Sie Tipps, um wieder zu spielen?
Es kommt darauf von welchen system sie gebannt worden sind. Nach ihren beschreibung nach war das Fairfight und falls dies der 2.Ban ist ist dies ein permanter IP Ban was bedeutet sie können nie wieder auf gesicherte BF4 server zugreifen. 
icon #24

User-Rating:

5 positive
7 negative
Quote from Mondhund post
Quote from Henkus post
Detect,
Es kommt darauf von welchen system sie gebannt worden sind. Nach ihren beschreibung nach war das Fairfight und falls dies der 2.Ban ist ist dies ein permanter IP Ban was bedeutet sie können nie wieder auf gesicherte BF4 server zugreifen. 
stimt nicht neuer Acc und weiter bf4 zocken !!!! IP bans sind in deutschland verboten !!!
icon #25

User-Rating:

199 positive
33 negative

Beschreibung:
How to use?

• Download
  • Update Punkbuster (by default not updated, look below)
  • Start BF4
  • Start "SpeedisSimpeX64Injector.exe" it will inject the cheat (or you use a different injector)
  • Ingame press F12 to Open & Close the menu, you can turn settings on/off using the mouse and left click

- Punkbuster screenshot blocker
- Punkbuster signature scanner bypass
- Saving of the settings

ESP:

• Name ESP
  • Box ESP
  • Bone ESP
  • Chams
  • Vehicle Chams
  • Health ESP
  • Distance ESP
  • Enemy only

Aimbot:

• Aim at Head

Misc:

• Crosshair
  • No Recoil
  • No Spread
  • Force Unlock
  • Spectator Warnings

Screenshots:
https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/9b54c4bae1b7ac7171a1c8b032a925c8.jpg https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/c43362da39512cdf3d5c3349a5218bf0.jpg

Download:
BF4 x64 Internal v4

Hallo
icon #26

thx dude you re the best

icon #27

It doesnt work it says my pb is probaly out of date.
icon #28

detected
icon #29

After the update, doesn't work anymore. Yesterday was working like a charm. Wasn't detected by any server.
Last edited by cutecoelho (Tue 3. Mar 2015, 15:18)

Reason: more info

icon #30

today i just got automatic update on game by dice.after that neither of these cheats are working i hope for everybody/we need new tools
icon #31

Detected...

Evidence (mail):

Dear Customer,

We are contacting you to notify you that we have found your Battlefield 4 account to be in violation of our Terms of Service.

You may violate the Terms of Service if, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, you:
Promote, encourage or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency/items.

Examples of such behaviour in Battlefield 4 include, but are not limited to:
Use of third party software such as aimbots, wallhacks and other similar cheats to gain an unfair advantage over other players
Abuse of game features in an unintended manner to stack on scores in an artificial manner, also known as Stat padding.

Due to the above we have temporarily blocked your access to the online gameplay portion of Battlefield 4 for a period of 1 week (168 hours) and your Battlefield 4 stats have been reset.

Our penalty system is cumulative. This means that if you continue to violate our Terms of Service, the penalty applied may increase in severity and may ultimately result in permanent account closure.

It is our goal to make the gaming experience as safe, secure and enjoyable as possible for all of our players. As such, we take any violations of our Terms of Service very seriously. Please ensure that you are familiar with our Terms of Service as repeated violations will result in your account being suspended or permanently closed. Our Terms of Service can be found here:

Only registered and activated users can see links.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Yours sincerely,

Ian

EA Terms of Service

Petition history: On 03-02-2015 you asked EALink support:
A Terms of Service correspondence will follow shortly, regards Ian.

icon #32

@Chris76, did you used the hack properly? You just can't use like a god of war. u need to use against your blood will. Because, maybe, that "detection" comes from the denunciation from other servers.

I use the aimbot and wallhack for 2 continuous days.. and I didn't received that message. And I've used for the last day, before BF4 updated. So.. I should be detected too.. don't you think?
Last edited by cutecoelho (Wed 4. Mar 2015, 19:06)

Reason: no reason given

icon #33

does this work? 
icon #34

I may have been too big a ratio K / D during part with 103/28
icon #35

And yes, I used properly. cutecoelho...

Sorry for my bad english because I'm French but i think you understood :-)
Last edited by Chris76 (Thu 5. Mar 2015, 08:19)

Reason: no reason given

icon #36

User-Rating:

199 positive
33 negative

Beschreibung:
How to use?

• Download
  • Update Punkbuster (by default not updated, look below)
  • Start BF4

- Saving of the settings

Punkbuster:

• Punkbuster screenshot blocker
  • Punkbuster signature scanner bypass

ESP:

• Name ESP
  • Box ESP
  • Bone ESP
  • Chams
  • Vehicle Chams
  • Health ESP
  • Distance ESP
  • Enemy only

Aimbot:

• Aim at Head

Misc:

• Crosshair
  • No Recoil
  • No Spread
  • Force Unlock
  • Spectator Warnings

Screenshots:
https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/9b54c4bae1b7ac7171a1c8b032a925c8.jpg https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/c43362da39512cdf3d5c3349a5218bf0.jpg

Download:
BF4 Public Speedi13 v5

Hallo
icon #37

Why do you keep posting these if they dont work? 
icon #38

Every time I open it or inject is it doesn't work.
icon #39

Nvm the newest one works   
icon #40

User-Rating:

0 positive
3 negative
UNDETECED