icon KaffeePause 2.4b #1

User-Rating:

199 positive
33 negative
Kategorie: All Points Bulletin
Entwickler: Cross31070

Beschreibung:
Description:
A triggerbot that actively scans selected pixels or points for certain color code(s) and "clicks" or fires your weapon automatically when certain color is found, now optimized for better CQB and sniping. This is due to changes to timers (refer to changelog) at the extra cost of about .3%, compared to KaffeePause 2.0b, CPU power (on a AMD phenom X4 840T OC'ed). The program also include a macro for burst firing weapons.

The program works with all weapons while using "universal" settings (refer to image directly below), as long as your cross-hair is on a enemy, although wouldn't recommend with osmaw and OPGL, same go for the auto-pistols.

1. Run KaffeePause, it does not matter whether the game or KaffeePause is started at first.
2. In game look at a dark area preferably and press F1 while aiming down sight and wait for the two beeps. (don't move the mouse!)
3. Click on the radio button (left/right) that match the crosshair. (chose a smaller area for better performance, or a larger area to support more weapon types, look at optimal settings to figure out what I mean)
4. Save the settings in to a file or just click SET.
5. Start a mission and test the settings or grab a friend and do a witness mission.

Screenshots:
https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/d5dd1d4553181e4e3e16e685e4bcb6c3.jpg https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/9dc2b7969fff49f18167362f16deff46.jpg

Download:
KaffeePause 2.4b

Hallo
icon #2

was kann der ?
icon #3

User-Rating:

2 positive
0 negative
es ist ein triggerbot
icon #4

Das Video hilft nicht wirklich kann einer pls mal eine richtige Beschreibung geben, wie es geht ?