OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

UT 2004 & OSHFusion 1.4 D3D8x problem

icon UT 2004 & OSHFusion 1.4 D3D8x problem #1

Hi!

I'm trying to play with Ut2004 in D3D8 mode to use OSHFusion 1.4, but seems not possible.

I have win8.1, ut2004 3369 patch (both x32 and x64) and i downloaded d3d8 drivers for ut

The game (into x32 architecture) don't run any directx (both 9 and 8.x) drivers, and thus won't start. if i try to run it into the direct3d defoult driver the game starts, the hack loads but then no feature is functional.

Into the x64 games starts with the desired driver but hack can't inject.

What am i missing? Can you suggest something?!

icon #2

Benutzer-Bewertung:

199 positiv
33 negativ
I haven't tested UT with Win8.1.
What do you mean with "no feature is functional"?

Hallo
icon #3

thx for the reply! means that gui loads all the menu of the hack, but when activated aimbot-esp-radar don't work (hack don't draw anything on screen) the only thing that works is crosshair.
icon #4

Benutzer-Bewertung:

199 positiv
33 negativ
hm, thats strange. if the crosshair works the other stuff should work too. i will try to reproduce the error

Hallo
icon #5

Thx! i will add some extra informations. i have win 8.1 ut2004 x32 3369 patch+fix and epic bonus megapack. Um Links zu sehen, musst du dich registrieren which i'm using (with defoult d3d driver)

Ut2004 starts, i click f10 and the gui shows up. i set up esp and radar then select game mode (offline) and start a game. scenario loads and the pre-game countdown begins, when the game starts (and the hack should draw esp and radar) ut2004 crashes.

The error shown is:
TEXT Code:
  1. General protection fault!
  3. History: UCanvas::execDrawTile <- (Canvas Package.Canvas @ Function Engine.Canvas.DrawRect : 0023) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (Canvas Package.Canvas, Function Engine.Canvas.DrawRect) <- UInteractionMaster::MasterProcessPostRender <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Place of two Deaths <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 10910191 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

however, thx for support
icon #6

Benutzer-Bewertung:

199 positiv
33 negativ
ok i will test it

Hallo
icon #7

I got the same probleme!