OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

P1Z1-ESP Regular

icon Thema: [Release] P1Z1-ESP Regular

Kategorie: H1Z1
Entwickler: PNitro

Beschreibung:
Regular ESP :

Same as previous version. Added option to Toggle Minimap. Just use it how you like it. Minimap or Radar

Detailed ESP :

- You can change color of almost anything you want. For items, ammo, aggressive, weapons its group based. For POI and Player List you can use all colors per element.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - Player List : You can add / remove players to the list and they will be dark red on the bottom left list. You can use it as enemy list or friend list.
2 - POI : You can add / remove POI's to your list. They will be shown like cities. You just type the name and the coordinates ( Name -> X -> Y -> Z ) of the POI you want and add to list. If you dont give any coords it will automatically add with your current coords.
3 - You can enable / disable Deck Foundation, Metal Gate, Metal Door, Workbench and Stash. Good for detecting bases.
4 - You can add / remove Items, Agressive, Weapons and Ammos to list so you can enable / disable if they will be visible on the screen. ( I hate duct tapes in Pleasant Valley )
5 - Auto Punch - You can equip crowbar and just enable auto punch so you wont have to click all the time for scrap metals or punch bugged creates to get almost unlimited wooden planks. When auto punch enabled it lags esp ( Not the game, just ESP ) a bit but there is nothing to worry about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotkeys :

Insert : Settings menu
Alt + F1 : Toggle Radar
Alt + F2 : Toggle Map
Alt + F5 : Exit ESP
Ctrl + P : Toggle Auto Punch

- With detailed version you can double click to POI / Player list elements for update name / color / coordinates without removing and adding again.
- Punching now works better. Thanks to @nubcoder
- I didnt implement settings.ini Offset changing because as we saw tonight changing only offsets not working alone. I will try to make some work on it so you guys will be able to change all of the offsets. Just give me some time.
- My aimbot still not good yet so no Aimbot again.

I prepared this as fast as I can so dont mad at me and give me some feedbacks and I will fix it asap. Hope you guys like it.

Screenshots:
https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/34d73fe293b86b2f4e2749333d9cd1fc.jpg https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/2d5165e073a35b3b6ff801785541e480.jpg

Download:
P1Z1-ESP Detailed