OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

Internal/External Customizable Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot v2

icon Thema: [Release] Internal/External Customizable Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot v2

Benutzer-Bewertung:

199 positiv
33 negativ
Kategorie: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Entwickler: Puddin Poppin

Beschreibung:
uses virtual-key codes as integers. for a list of key-codes go here: Um Links zu sehen, musst du dich registrieren. Also, I'm not sure how much more effective this will be for staying UD, but it shouldn't be detected any quicker than normal. Since the last release(currently 2.2.1), ive relocated functions and rewritten many functions. I HIGHLY recommend obfuscating the file, only using manual injection methods, and HIGHLY recommend NOT INJECTING INTO THE GAME ITSELF.
the default settings are NOT subtle. Make a bot server and figure out some good settings and post them here for others if you'd like.
In 2.2.7, I've added velocity compensation so that smoothed aiming is more accurate.

Controls:
CTRL+NUMPAD0 to manually set options
CTRL+NUMPAD1 to toggle subtle-aimbot
CTRL+NUMPAD2 to toggle triggerbot
CTRL+NUMPAD3 to print current settings
CRTL+F8 to close
CRTL+F10 to reload hack

1.) download the linked file
2.) I recommend doing something to change the .dll in some way. Extreme Injector v3.3 has some very nice scrambling options
3.) Inject the hack into a 32-bit program(the .dll is 32-bit, some injectors might allow 32-bit to 64-bit injections but the one I use doesn't.) I recommend using manual injection methods.
4.) start the game
5.) edit settings if you want
6.) have fun

Screenshots:
https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/9045821b744af7ceb3351f99344a4c5e.jpg

Download:
Internal/External Customizable Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot v2

Hallo