icon Thema: [Release] YoloHack v3.0

Benutzer-Bewertung:

199 positiv
33 negativ
Kategorie: Other
Entwickler: sd333221

Beschreibung:

[Instructions]
  • Make sure you have BE 1.191 fully updated.
  • Run Arma (do not join any game lobby yet).
  • Inject YoloHack.dll by opening BESecureJect™.
  • Go into a game.
  • Ingame press Home/Pos1 on your keyboard and open a script to execute (i.e. the great YoloMenu™).

[License]
  • By downloading the file you accept the license, if you disagree with the conditions of the license you may not download the file. I will not replace any CD-Keys in case you get banned. Reversing/Analysing of the program is forbidden, to the maximum degree possible considering your local legislation, for everyone despite the UC-staff.

[Changelog]
  • v1.0 - Initial release.
  • v2.0 - Refined the anti-detection. Added anti anti-teleport to the YoloMenu (credits: Monky). Added anti-cheat-script evasion to the YoloMenu.
  • v2.1 - Fixed a fatal bug causing the game to randomly crash after some time. Fixed a bug with the YoloMenu making it disappear.
  • v2.2 - Fixed an issue with the detour class.
  • v2.3 - Incorrect BE-version will now result in a message instead of just a crash.
  • v3.0 - Rewrote anti-detection, included an injector.

[Shoutouts / Credits in alphabetical order]
  • bastian suter
  • bowen - Writing the menu
  • Forza
  • m101jay
  • monky - Helping with the menu
  • simozh - Tutorial video

[Tutorial video (by simozh)]

[Notes]
  • Also follow YoloHack on twitter (@YoloHack).
  • Warning: A full script bypass like this is potentially a hack with high risk of detection, so if you use this you should expect to be banned.

Screenshots:
https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/8ff2c6f37385e9246f80d4fa3530c96c.jpg

Download:
[Other] YoloHack v3.0

Hallo