OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

vH Team Fortress: 2 MultiCheat

icon Thema: [Release] vH Team Fortress: 2 MultiCheat

Benutzer-Bewertung:

199 positiv
33 negativ
The rebirth of our Team Fortress 2 cheat. I will try to update this quickly when updates come and return to the thread for suggestions. I will add things if people want but I am not into bogging down the cheat with too many useless features.

Changelog:
-4/26 : Added FOV Adjustments, Added FOV visibility, Changed text size from 14 -> 16
-4/30: Added menu movement ability, updated after large tf2 update
-5/4: Added triggerbot, added optional Aim Key options, fixed ctf map crashes, added additional text in menu to explain features
-7/2: Updated from valves fix, removed achievement unlocker, removed colored models.
-7/9: Updated to work after engy update. Code Optimization.

Features at day of release:
-Hitbox aimbot
-Auto Shoot
-Triggerbot
-Aim Key
-Adjustable aim spot
-Name esp
-Health esp
-Dynamic box esp
-Enemy only esp option
-Spread removal
-Crosshair
-Bunnyhop
-Autopistol
-Sv_cheats and Sv_consistency bypass
-Speed
-Critical shots only

NOTES:
- Insert will open the menu
- Critical shots in team fortress 2 are determined server sided, YOU MUST WAIT FOR THEM, THEY ARE NOT INSTANT!
- To use the speed you must use the bypass, you then press the E key when you want to speed.
- Bypassing sv_cheats WILL get you banned from server added anticheats (Detox and Kigen AntiCheat [KAC]), only do so if you don't care or are sure the server is not running these addons.
-This cheat is 100% undetected on Valve Anticheat 2 at time of release, however public cheats can quickly become detected, so always use on an account you don't care about and especially do not use once not updated for a few weeks.
-Removing of spread is for the secondary pistols at the moment only.

Thank you for visiting Valvehacks.com

Be sure to check back for updates!

_Credits and Shouts:
_1>Ember
_2>1337Espeon
_3>LawGiver
_4>Mencore
_5>Badster
_6>shad0w
_7>aVitamin

Bypass must be used to speed, Speed is E key.
Notice, bypassing sv_cheats will get you banned on servers running detocs and kac.
Download vH Team Fortress: 2 MultiCheat

Hallo