33 negativ
Hack Features :
ESP

Folder/Archive MOHRetailESP.rar Contains :
- Winject.exe
- MOHESP.dll

Guide :

Step 1 :
Download the hack in the attachment below (MOHRetailESP.rar)

For step 2, you need to make sure you have WinRAR. If you don't have it, download it, I won't give the link since I'm not allowed.

Step 2 :
Open the folder, and EXTRACT the files in it to any place you'd like (I'd say your desktop). Make sure you DO extract, not just open within Winrar.

Step 3 :
Open Winject.exe (ADMIN MODE)

Step 4 :
Open Medal of Honor Multiplayer. When ingame, don't join any server yet, press Alt + Tab on your keyboard to go back to Windows.

Step 5 :
Back at Winject, in the upper box, click on the current highlighted program and scroll down to "MOHmpgame.exe" This is the Battlefield Bad Company 2 Exe. Make sure you look for it properly, it's nearly always on the bottom of the drop-down list.

Step 6 :

In the lower box, press the "..." Button and browse for the DLL Supplied in the download (MOHESP.dll) and click it.

Step 7 :
Click Inject and Hear the Bleep! If you press it again, after the bleep, it'll make a sound saying "Something's wrong!" But it means the DLL is alread injected.

Step 8 :
Go back ingame, join a game and dominate!

Credits :
- Koeninatorrr And me (Nissen1502)

F.A.Q.

Q : You might ask, what the hell is "ESP?"
A : ESP Stands for Extra Sensory Perception. It basically means you can see people, or at least, see where people are through any object, which gives you a very big advantage.

Q : For what game version is this?
A : This hack is for the "1.0" version of Medal of Honor, but expect it to work untill my dying day.

Q : Can I get banned for this?
A : Yes. This is a public .DLL to Inject into a game with a Detected DLL Injector. Detected means ban. Means you can use it and hope for the good (Like I do) or get your ass banned. Alternative : Play on Non-PB Servers. Unfortunately these are Non-Ranked meaning you won't get any points/exp/levelup.

Q : It doesn't work for me!
A : Please make sure you've followed the guide properly. If it still didn't work, your Antivirus might be unsupportive. Also run Winject as an Admin.

Q : Can I use another DLL Injector?
A : Yes.
Download Medal of Honor (2010) ESP / WallHack

Hallo
icon #2

Hi - Winject.exe
- MOHESP.dll play on no F12 what?
icon #3

Please ask your question more specific
with full sentences

[RELEASES]
[INSURGENCY] OSH Memory Hack Download