OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

How to write invisible symbols in game names

icon How to write invisible symbols in game names #1

Hi guys,

in the appinfo.vdf from steam there are all the game names listed. If you rename the game in this file and restart steam, the game was renamed in your game library.
And all the games with a "The" or an "A" at the beginning of there name aren't sorted under T or A section in the library.
And now the question: Which symbol can I use to write an invisible symbol into the name?
Because if you write another symbols after a "The" or "A", steam will sort it in the T or A section. But I don't want to see this symbol.

Well, an invisible symbol in a steam game name.

Thx all and greetings

icon #2

Benutzer-Bewertung:

40 positiv
5 negativ
Zitat von onepiecefreak post
Hi guys,

in the appinfo.vdf from steam there are all the game names listed. If you rename the game in this file and restart steam, the game was renamed in your game library.
And all the games with a "The" or an "A" at the beginning of there name aren't sorted under T or A section in the library.
And now the question: Which symbol can I use to write an invisible symbol into the name?
Because if you write another symbols after a "The" or "A", steam will sort it in the T or A section. But I don't want to see this symbol.

Well, an invisible symbol in a steam game name.

Thx all and greetings
You should read about the unicode charset. There are some chars in every font that can be free configured. They are usually empty.