Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
8 negativ
still ud??????????????????????
icon #204

Benutzer-Bewertung:

12 positiv
12 negativ
Hey man i've a problem with new update 27-07-2016 can u find something about this ?
When i update the offset and i compile the file , and i launch the hack , csgo close eveytime and ESP doesn"'t work
thx for u help

Read and Approved by hardzzz
0 positiv
1 negativ
Dieser Beitrag wurde bewertet von:
THOMASP (So 31. Jul 2016, 00:32)
icon #205

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
3 negativ
looking for vac banned accounts
icon #206

Kategorie: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Entwickler: H3D35

Beschreibung:
This cheat combines ESP glow, radar hack, triggerbot, and recoil control. YES, THIS IS PRIMARILY COPYPASTA FROM MERCCY'S OTHER HACKS ON THIS FORUM AND OTHERS, which is why I've left only his name in the credits for this cheat.

This is my first time doing anything in C++. I've combined a few different cheats, but I organized the code a bit, and I added a few original features, such as the ability to save a configuration file. I am a programmer by profession, but this is my first time using a low level language like C++.

If some of the fellow programmers here can take a look at the ESP in particular, I'm interested i knowing if there's a more performant way of doing it. I apologize in advance if my code fails to follow best practices or naming conventions. ;o

Requirements
Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop
Merccy's Polyloader 2.0

Instructions
Compile with Polyloader 2.0
Launch PolyhackSuite.exe

Screenshots:
/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/e3b99a19a8bab2210e8b34235eda698b.jpg

Download:
PolyhackSuite Edited By Hades

icon #207

Virus,blocked my inet connection
icon #208

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
Zitat von hqmrawi post
i got 2 vac acc
icon #209

Zitat von hqmrawi post
i have one vac acc
icon #210

Zitat von hqmrawi post
i have one
icon #211

Zitat von hqmrawi post
got some

icon #212

Beschreibung:
Fixed RCS
Fixed Glow Flickering
Undetected 9/1/2016

This cheat combines ESP glow, radar hack, triggerbot, and recoil control. YES, THIS IS PRIMARILY COPYPASTA FROM MERCCY'S OTHER HACKS ON THIS FORUM AND OTHERS, which is why I've left only his name in the credits for this cheat.

This is my first time doing anything in C++. I've combined a few different cheats, but I organized the code a bit, and I added a few original features, such as the ability to save a configuration file. I am a programmer by profession, but this is my first time using a low level language like C++.

If some of the fellow programmers here can take a look at the ESP in particular, I'm interested i knowing if there's a more performant way of doing it. I apologize in advance if my code fails to follow best practices or naming conventions. ;o

Requirements
Merccy's Polyloader 2.0

Instructions
Launch PolyhackSuite.exe

Download:
icon #213

Benutzer-Bewertung:

3 positiv
2 negativ
"I've combined a few different cheats, but I organized the code a bit, and I added a few original features, such as the ability to save a configuration file"

What a lie.. you just copypasted our cheats .... CONFIG FILE is in original merccy's cheat  why do you lie?? you did nothing.. just copypasted all files, renamed the hack and uploaded... wow such work in c++

the only one owner, of the wafle cheat.
 ~ http://steamcommunity.com/groups/waflecheat
icon #214

still UD?
icon #215

How do i change the hotkeys i assigned to different cheats?
icon #216

Beschreibung:

Requirements
Merccy's Polyloader 2.0

Instructions
Launch PolyhackSuite.exe

Download:

icon #217

Is this hack undetected in rank game too?
icon #218

Beschreibung:

Requirements
Merccy's Polyloader 2.0

Download:
icon #219

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
4 negativ
ud?
icon #220

how to chage offset memory