OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

Barebones Triggerbot v0.1

icon Barebones Triggerbot v0.1 #1

Kategorie: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Entwickler: voidptr

Beschreibung:
$pro$ extra steps to stay undetected for longer:
If you do not know what you are doing please do not try this, worst that will happen is a BSOD but still.

These are probably useless in the grand scheme of things but I still find myself doing it sometimes.

Extra steps for DLL:
Disable Driver Signature Enforcement (Use WinAST or whatever you like) then load Xenos with it's driver. Select 'Conceal Memory' in the Xenos options and all the other useful shit. Manually map the dll to the program of your choice. (Again do not inject into CSGO) Follow the extra steps for EXE on the program you injected into.
Be sure to re-enable DSE before you BSOD.

Extra steps for EXE:
Use a driver and patch the EPROCESS flag for protected process on kernel32.exe. If you are here from the dll steps, do this but patch the program you injected into. Cheat Engine's driver is sufficient. There is a guide on UC somewhere to do just this.

Warning: VAC may kick you for 'An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system' because it will not be able to get a handle on the hack process. Just restart and reconnect to the game.

Instructions for dll:
#1: Run your preferred anti virus program (I recommend Malware Bytes) or just use any program (32 bit) Better to use something slightly uncommon though.
#2: Run your preferred dll injector (I recommend Xenos).
#3: BEFORE starting CS:GO, inject your DLL into the program DO NOT INJECT INTO CSGO EVER.
#4: Load CS:GO and hit F11. You will hear 3 beeps indicating the triggerbot has been loaded.

Instructions for exe:
#1: Run kernel32.exe as administrator BEFORE starting CS:GO
#2: Load CS:GO and hit F11. You will hear 3 beeps indicating the triggerbot has been loaded.

Hotkeys:
F1 = Toggles triggerbot
F10 = Panic Key (kills hack).

Download:
Barebones Triggerbot v0.1

icon #2

Error because: MSVCP120D.dll needed ?
icon #3

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
UNDETECTED
icon #4

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
Zitat von joci159 post
UNDETECTED
Does it work?
0 positiv
1 negativ
Dieser Beitrag wurde bewertet von:
MarcTheGamer (Sa 17. Okt 2015, 16:30)
icon #5

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
Zitat von RiseOne post
Zitat von joci159 post
UNDETECTED
Does it work?
Yea
icon #6

Doesnt work, error MSVCP120D.dll

icon #7

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
3 negativ
wtf ? its detected bitch !
icon #8

UNDETECTED
icon #9

Beschreibung:
There are two different files; a Dll and an exe file. Both are the same code except the exe is simply a click to have it going. Take your pick. You obviously need to inject the Dll (follow the EXACT steps and don't inject into CS:GO).

$pro$ extra steps to stay undetected for longer:
If you do not know what you are doing please do not try this, worst that will happen is a BSOD but still.

These are probably useless in the grand scheme of things but I still find myself doing it sometimes.

Extra steps for DLL:
Disable Driver Signature Enforcement (Use WinAST or whatever you like) then load Xenos with it's driver. Select 'Conceal Memory' in the Xenos options and all the other useful shit. Manually map the dll to the program of your choice. (Again do not inject into CSGO) Follow the extra steps for EXE on the program you injected into.
Be sure to re-enable DSE before you BSOD.

Extra steps for EXE:
Use a driver and patch the EPROCESS flag for protected process on kernel32.exe. If you are here from the dll steps, do this but patch the program you injected into. Cheat Engine's driver is sufficient. There is a guide on UC somewhere to do just this.

Warning: VAC may kick you for 'An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system' because it will not be able to get a handle on the hack process. Just restart and reconnect to the game.

Instructions for dll:
#1: Run your preferred anti virus program (I recommend Malware Bytes) or just use any program (32 bit) Better to use something slightly uncommon though.
#3: BEFORE starting CS:GO, inject your DLL into the program DO NOT INJECT INTO CSGO EVER.
#4: Load CS:GO and hit F11. You will hear 3 beeps indicating the triggerbot has been loaded.

Instructions for exe:
#2: Load CS:GO and hit F11. You will hear 3 beeps indicating the triggerbot has been loaded.

Hotkeys:
Hotkeys:
F1 = Toggles triggerbot

Download:
Barebones Triggerbot v0.2 Release Fix
icon #10

Rlyyy ??? Fagots ? Virus !! 
icon #11

UNDETECTED

icon #12

Beschreibung:
Updated to account for new offsets.

Instructions for dll:

Instructions for exe:

Hotkeys:
Hotkeys:
F1 = Toggles triggerbot

Download:
Barebones Triggerbot v0.3
icon #13

Zitat von robert2912 post
Rlyyy ??? Fagots ? Virus !! 
It's  because you didnt use a protect program, you should have used enigma protector
icon #14

doesn´t work with exe ...
icon #15

where to inject dll? can i just inject it to internet explore?
icon #16

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
2 negativ
cmd window pops up but then closes again...

icon #17

Zitat von wizardtrixx post
cmd window pops up but then closes again...
IT WILL STILL BE RUNNING. WHEN UR LOOKING FOR THE PROGRAM TO INJECT YOU SHOULD SHE KERNEL32 OR WHATEVER
icon #18

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
2 negativ
Open .exe file then in lobby hit f11 then 3 beeps comes up and its on.
icon #19

DETECTET !
icon #20

geht net mehr sied dem update von 24.10.2015 !!!!  wie kann mann das beheben??? lg