Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
2 negativ
This shit don't work, auto shoot.

icon #22

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
2 negativ
Man, pls update, you are the best, skype, steam?
icon #23

not working update pls
icon #24

Hi ich hätte noch eine bitte. der
Barebones Triggerbot v0.3 läuft 1 a nur leider gab es gästern ein update bei steam. wann kann ich mit einem update rechnen??? ich wäre auch bereit jeden monat 5€ zu zahlen. wenn es jedesmahl bei steamupate auch bei euch nen upadte dafür giebt :) lg
icon #25

Zitat von hanihani866 post
Hi ich hätte noch eine bitte. der
Barebones Triggerbot v0.3 läuft 1 a nur leider gab es gästern ein update bei steam. wann kann ich mit einem update rechnen??? ich wäre auch bereit jeden monat 5€ zu zahlen. wenn es jedesmahl bei steamupate auch bei euch nen upadte dafür giebt :) lg
Bin auch deiner meinung

------------------
PEACE OUT
icon #26

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
DETECTED I GOT VAC BANNED

icon #27

Kategorie: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Entwickler: voidptr

Beschreibung:
Updated offsets.

Hotkeys:
F1 = Toggles triggerbot
F10 = Panic Key (kills hack).

There are two different files; a Dll and an exe file. Both are the same code except the exe is simply a click to have it going. Take your pick. You obviously need to inject the Dll (follow the EXACT steps and don't inject into CS:GO).

Download:
Barebones Triggerbot v0.4
icon #28

Benutzer-Bewertung:

3 positiv
0 negativ
Zitat von clebru2015 post
DETECTED I GOT VAC BANNED
Stop
icon #29

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
UNDETECTED 6MM, Every time is used
icon #30

doesn't work now , please uptdate
icon #31

Beschreibung:
There are two different files; a Dll and an exe file. Both are the same code except the exe is simply a click to have it going. Take your pick. You obviously need to inject the Dll (follow the EXACT steps and don't inject into CS:GO).

$pro$ extra steps to stay undetected for longer:
If you do not know what you are doing please do not try this, worst that will happen is a BSOD but still.

These are probably useless in the grand scheme of things but I still find myself doing it sometimes.

Extra steps for DLL:
Disable Driver Signature Enforcement (Use WinAST or whatever you like) then load Xenos with it's driver. Select 'Conceal Memory' in the Xenos options and all the other useful shit. Manually map the dll to the program of your choice. (Again do not inject into CSGO) Follow the extra steps for EXE on the program you injected into.
Be sure to re-enable DSE before you BSOD.

Extra steps for EXE:
Use a driver and patch the EPROCESS flag for protected process on kernel32.exe. If you are here from the dll steps, do this but patch the program you injected into. Cheat Engine's driver is sufficient. There is a guide on UC somewhere to do just this.

Warning: VAC may kick you for 'An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system' because it will not be able to get a handle on the hack process. Just restart and reconnect to the game.

Instructions for dll:
#1: Run your preferred anti virus program (I recommend Malware Bytes) or just use any program (32 bit) Better to use something slightly uncommon though.
#2: Run your preferred dll injector (I recommend Xenos).
#3: BEFORE starting CS:GO, inject your DLL into the program DO NOT INJECT INTO CSGO EVER.
#4: Load CS:GO and hit F11. You will hear 3 beeps indicating the triggerbot has been loaded.

Instructions for exe:
#1: Run kernel32.exe as administrator BEFORE starting CS:GO
#2: Load CS:GO and hit F11. You will hear 3 beeps indicating the triggerbot has been loaded.

Hotkeys:
F1 = Toggles triggerbot

Download:
Barebones Triggerbot v0.5

icon #32

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
work in bot game
icon #33

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
UNDETECTED
icon #34

is this still undetected?
icon #35

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
Deteced by valve, not over-watch.
icon #36

Hey dude, i want to buy Private hack from you, if u are intrested add my skype: legendzz223

Rislik
icon #37

Beschreibung:

Instructions for dll:
#1: Run your preferred anti virus program (I recommend Malware Bytes) or just use any program (32 bit) Better to use something slightly uncommon though.
#2: Run your preferred dll injector (I recommend Xenos).
#3: BEFORE starting CS:GO, inject your DLL into the program DO NOT INJECT INTO CSGO EVER.
#4: Load CS:GO and hit F11. You will hear 3 beeps indicating the triggerbot has been loaded.

Instructions for exe:
#1: Run kernel32.exe as administrator BEFORE starting CS:GO
#2: Load CS:GO and hit F11. You will hear 3 beeps indicating the triggerbot has been loaded.

Hotkeys:
F1 = Toggles triggerbot

Download:
Barebones Triggerbot v0.7
icon #38

Can someone maybee send a like to the Injektor, because i dont find the Programm
icon #39

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
0 negativ
IT WORKS
icon #40

Zitat von LemonSqueezy post
Can someone maybee send a like to the Injektor, because i dont find the Programm

Answer: GOOGLE EXTREME INJECTER ._.