icon Catalyst Tactics v3.0 LITE! #1

Kategorie: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Entwickler: RecklessYouth

Beschreibung:
Catalyst Tactics v3.0 LITE!
Public hack for Counter Strike: Global Offensive

FAQ:

Is this hack undetected?
Yes, at the time of release this hack is undetected by VAC and uses more advanced methods for staying undetected then most typical public hacks. However this will NOT keep you safe from Overwatch or being reported too many times.

Is there anything I can do to keep this undetected for longer?
Yes! I would highly recommend you rename and pack the exe with a packer such as UPX that changes the CRC/MD5 hash of the exe.

Are you planning on keeping this hack updated and undetected?
Absolutely, the next few versions of this hack are already in the works, we aim to keeping it working and undetected for as long as realistically possible.

I notice this is the lite version, will the full have more features?
Yes! There will be a FULL version released soon that will include an aimbot/aim assist.

Will you be releasing the source for the hack?
While I would like to I feel like that would be a bit redundant since there's already so much great info posted for this game on this forum.

Features:

ESP-
  • Nametags
  • Health Bar
  • Weapon names

Visual-
  • Barrel Hack
  • Recoil Helper
  • Crosshair

Hacks-
  • No Recoil (limited at 50%)

Creator:
RecklessYouth

Video:

Screenshots:
https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/a58300a2cd98c68ef84180e3afcfea36.jpg https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/5edb96157529a925bfa271f566e8646d.jpg https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/0c79a91310ba4482173d890116bcabaf.jpg

Download:
Catalyst Tactics v3.0 LITE!

Zuletzt geändert von Drako22 (Mo 10. Aug 2015, 06:15)

Grund: kein Grund angegeben

icon #2

it is works?
icon #3

Benutzer-Bewertung:

12 positiv
5 negativ
vac wave inc
2 positiv
0 negativ
Dieser Beitrag wurde bewertet von:
DongerLord (So 9. Aug 2015, 18:06), NeFFiQ23Cz (So 21. Aug 2016, 20:33)
icon #4

instead of showing it in an offline match with bots why not show it with real player so that we know that we can use it in online matches
icon #5

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
0 negativ
work and undetected
icon #6

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
0 negativ
work 100%

icon #7

this hack is from the Owner and Coder of Catalyst-Hax it's a free public hack, so expect a high quality cheat
icon #8

it crashes my game 
icon #9

Zitat von Drako22 post
this hack is from the Owner and Coder of Catalyst-Hax it's a free public hack, so expect a high quality cheat
can you help me install this?
icon #10

when will full version be released?
icon #11

How do I do this?
(rename and pack the exe with a packer such as UPX that changes the CRC/MD5 hash of the exe)

icon #12

Benutzer-Bewertung:

3 positiv
0 negativ
How do i use UPX Unpacker? When i open the .exe it closes immeditly.
2 positiv
0 negativ
DongerLord (Mo 10. Aug 2015, 19:57), Gmerpro (Di 11. Aug 2015, 21:48)
icon #13

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
2 negativ
PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL THIS IN ANYWAY... IF YOU DO INSTALL THIS YOUR/THE COMPUTER{ VIRUS } will generate melicous files and make your computer really slow... I am warning you. And if you dont care about this well ill see you later..
It generates melicous files and registery keys and registry stuff to your system/computer and so that way YOU wont able to do anything. Look at all these comments that say it CLOSES Imediatly.. I warned you again, also check your email so you will have TONS OF SPAMS AND JUNK ,Bye
0 positiv
2 negativ
Drako22 (So 9. Aug 2015, 22:24), csrane (So 9. Aug 2015, 23:51)
icon #14

Zitat von noornapso post
PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL THIS IN ANYWAY... IF YOU DO INSTALL THIS YOUR/THE COMPUTER{ VIRUS } will generate melicous files and make your computer really slow... I am warning you. And if you dont care about this well ill see you later..
It generates melicous files and registery keys and registry stuff to your system/computer and so that way YOU wont able to do anything. Look at all these comments that say it CLOSES Imediatly.. I warned you again, also check your email so you will have TONS OF SPAMS AND JUNK ,Bye
you're funny man... all what you wrote there makes no sense at all.... you are just trying to get this hack down aren't you? because you are just some kind of a jelly kid that can't handle that someone post good cheats. in no way will Catalyst post any files that contains Malware, i have already reported you, and now let the mods/admins take care of it, we have already like 3K downloads on this hack and you are the 1 out of 3000 people that is reporting a virus...... yea right, move on kiddo
icon #15

Please make a box for the esp in the next update so its easiar to fire, thanks
icon #16

Virus,don't download.

Zuletzt geändert von Neutr0n1 (Mo 10. Aug 2015, 11:04)

Grund: kein Grund angegeben

icon #17

it's working guys , thanks for cheat
icon #18

It has 3 virus why download?
icon #19

Zitat von Drako22 post
Zitat von noornapso post
you're funny man... all what you wrote there makes no sense at all.... you are just trying to get this hack down aren't you? because you are just some kind of a jelly kid that can't handle that someone post good cheats. in no way will Catalyst post any files that contains Malware, i have already reported you, and now let the mods/admins take care of it, we have already like 3K downloads on this hack and you are the 1 out of 3000 people that is reporting a virus...... yea right, move on kiddo
It does say 3 viruses
icon #20

Benutzer-Bewertung:

12 positiv
5 negativ
https://i.gyazo.com/ed424c5eb15c483ae128592f325aac84.png

Not sure if false positives.
0 positiv
1 negativ
Drako22 (Di 11. Aug 2015, 01:35)