OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

EZfrags CS:GO semi-rage Multihack v2.0

icon #6881

im playing 2 months and not any vac ban. i have played long time with old version off cheats and nothing. i use sometimes aim assist and radar. if you use wallhack they can see at you cheat because you playing wird. i was first 5 acc banned when i have play7ed with walhack but now nothing.

icon #6882

you are a bastard dude sry for the blame but you are 100%, i get vac banned from anti-vac ban servers, i know that your hack is detected in vac ban servers so i didnt use it in competitive matches, but dude how the fuck i get vac banned from anti-vac banned servers your hack is ever detected in anti-vac banned servers, i dont know how the fuck i get the vac ban.
icon #6883

lol noob. its not detected...!
icon #6884

Zitat von Till75 post
Yet no ban. used it wisely and sublte in 2 mm´s
BANNED. Okay. This hack is UNSAFE GUYS. IT WILL BE DETECTED. DON´T DOWNLOAD
icon #6885

detected i was banned after 2 min ...
icon #6886

You guys are dumb. It is vac detected. BUT, you can use it on non vac secured servers on community servers and not get vacced for it. 

icon #6887

Benutzer-Bewertung:

11 positiv
7 negativ
Kategorie: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Entwickler: animegirl

Beschreibung:
EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v8.61 [public] - rage/legit

Features:
- Triggerbot - autofire or hold key mode, changeable delay
- Aim assist - works with automatic weapons
- Aimlock - selects the enemy closest to your crosshair and locks onto him. Works well with any weapon, especially the deagle and snipers
- GlowESP (wallhack) - teammates (green), enemies (red), blue (vulnerable enemies - not having a firearm equipped, flashed or out of ammo)
- Radarhack
- No flash hack
- Bunny hop
- Kill Message

Keys:
- Left ALT - hold LALT to lock onto an enemy
- SPACE - hold SPACE to use bunny hop
- MOUSE5 (a side button on gaming mice) and MMB (middle mouse button) - triggerbot hold keys

- F6 - cycle through triggerbot modes (autofire, hold key, disabled - default)
- SHIFT+F6 - cycle through triggerbot delays (10, 30 - default, 50, 80, 110, 140)
- F7 - toggle aim assist
- SHIFT+F7 - toggle aim assist mode (rage/legit)
- F8 - toggle aimlock
- SHIFT+F8 - toggle aimlock target (head/chest)
- F9 - toggle GlowESP
- SHIFT+F9 - toggle radar hack
- F10 - toggle no flash hack
- F11 - toggle bunny hop
- SHIFT+F11 - toggle Kill Message

If there's a conflict with your in-game binds, just change your binds, press ESCape to get into the game menu or alt-tab out whenever you want to reconfigure the cheat.

Info:
- all offsets are updated automatically (pattern scanning) - a minor CS:GO update won't break the cheat and it might work with non-steam CS:GO too
- works in fullscreen and windowed modes
- disable your antivirus or add an exception if it detects this cheat as a virus. The mods who approve the file manually scan the file to make sure it's clean so you don't have to worry
- if the hack doesn't work, try clicking the 'Unblock' button in the .exe's properties (screenshot). Running the hack with administrator rights might sort it out, too.
- Windows XP is not supported. Upgrade your OS if possible

Warnings:
- this is a public version of the cheat, so use it at your own risk. VAC bans are delayed. There's no way to tell that the cheat is actually undetected.
- cheating blatantly in competitive will get you Overwatch banned. Don't overdo it! Casual/Demolition/Deathmatch/Arms Race/Community servers aren't Overwatched, so you can go crazy there
- if you've been banned, make sure it isn't OW and you haven't used other cheats lately so that you don't confuse other users

FAQ:
Q: The hack doesn't work with the non-steam CS:GO version I'm using. Can you fix it?
A: My primary focus is the latest official Steam CS:GO version. I'm doing my best to support older non-steam versions too, but only if it doesn't make the hack worse for Steam users. If the hack doesn't work, just try and update your non-steam CS:GO to a later version.

Q: Could you add [a new feature], please?
A: Not very likely.

Q: What are your priorities when you develop the hack?
A: User friendly, not bloated, stable, responsive, using as little system resources as possible (FPS drops are NOT cool) and fun to use.

Screenshots:
/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/e9963b3ffb76be249d83e349ef1d1fa7.jpg

Download:

icon #6888

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
1 negativ
any1 know if it's udd after the big update?
icon #6889

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
1 negativ
not working
icon #6890

Not working as well
icon #6891

not working

icon #6892

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
hack update is 28.11.2016,but cs go had 2 updates at 28.11.2016 and 29.11.2016.also this version of hack is not secure,PLS update the hack.
0 positiv
1 negativ
Dieser Beitrag wurde bewertet von:
mikiinpulamea (Mi 30. Nov 2016, 11:03)
icon #6893

still not working 
icon #6894

@animegirl private version of hack is also not working. Please update the private version also. 
icon #6895

If the hack doesn't work, try clicking the 'Unblock' button in the .exe's properties.
Running the hack with administrator rights might sort it out, too.     PLS SCREENSHOT OR SOME HELP
icon #6896

Not Working 

icon #6897

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
Zitat von animegirl post
Kategorie: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Entwickler: animegirl

Beschreibung:

Features:
- Triggerbot - autofire or hold key mode, changeable delay
- Aim assist - works with automatic weapons
- Aimlock - selects the enemy closest to your crosshair and locks onto him. Works well with any weapon, especially the deagle and snipers
- GlowESP (wallhack) - teammates (green), enemies (red), blue (vulnerable enemies - not having a firearm equipped, flashed or out of ammo)
- Radarhack
- No flash hack
- Bunny hop
- Kill Message

Keys:
- Left ALT - hold LALT to lock onto an enemy
- SPACE - hold SPACE to use bunny hop
- MOUSE5 (a side button on gaming mice) and MMB (middle mouse button) - triggerbot hold keys

- F6 - cycle through triggerbot modes (autofire, hold key, disabled - default)
- SHIFT+F6 - cycle through triggerbot delays (10, 30 - default, 50, 80, 110, 140)
- F7 - toggle aim assist
- SHIFT+F7 - toggle aim assist mode (rage/legit)
- F8 - toggle aimlock
- SHIFT+F8 - toggle aimlock target (head/chest)
- F9 - toggle GlowESP
- SHIFT+F9 - toggle radar hack
- F10 - toggle no flash hack
- F11 - toggle bunny hop
- SHIFT+F11 - toggle Kill Message

If there's a conflict with your in-game binds, just change your binds, press ESCape to get into the game menu or alt-tab out whenever you want to reconfigure the cheat.

Info:
- all offsets are updated automatically (pattern scanning) - a minor CS:GO update won't break the cheat and it might work with non-steam CS:GO too
- works in fullscreen and windowed modes
- disable your antivirus or add an exception if it detects this cheat as a virus. The mods who approve the file manually scan the file to make sure it's clean so you don't have to worry
- if the hack doesn't work, try clicking the 'Unblock' button in the .exe's properties (Um Links zu sehen, musst du dich registrieren). Running the hack with administrator rights might sort it out, too.
- Windows XP is not supported. Upgrade your OS if possible

Warnings:
- this is a public version of the cheat, so use it at your own risk. VAC bans are delayed. There's no way to tell that the cheat is actually undetected.
- cheating blatantly in competitive will get you Overwatch banned. Don't overdo it! Casual/Demolition/Deathmatch/Arms Race/Community servers aren't Overwatched, so you can go crazy there
- if you've been banned, make sure it isn't OW and you haven't used other cheats lately so that you don't confuse other users

FAQ:
Q: The hack doesn't work with the non-steam CS:GO version I'm using. Can you fix it?
A: My primary focus is the latest official Steam CS:GO version. I'm doing my best to support older non-steam versions too, but only if it doesn't make the hack worse for Steam users. If the hack doesn't work, just try and update your non-steam CS:GO to a later version.

Q: Could you add [a new feature], please?
A: Not very likely.

Q: What are your priorities when you develop the hack?
A: User friendly, not bloated, stable, responsive, using as little system resources as possible (FPS drops are NOT cool) and fun to use.

Screenshots:
/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/e9963b3ffb76be249d83e349ef1d1fa7.jpg

Download:
pliyz update your hack
icon #6898

still not fixed even run it as administrator animegirl please fix
icon #6899

Dont want VAC Ban? Never use public EZFrags.
icon #6900

8.62 just released early here and approved you can check it out guys thank me later hehehehe Um Links zu sehen, musst du dich registrieren