OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

EZfrags CS:GO semi-rage Multihack v2.0

icon #121

I used this but everyone is red for me, even my teammates. And always 1 enemy is not red at all, so sometimes I get fucked by the ESP (which can be good, but still). It says that enemies should be red and teammates green, so I'm just wondering.

icon #122

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
1 negativ
Zitat von WorstPlayer post
I used this but everyone is red for me, even my teammates. And always 1 enemy is not red at all, so sometimes I get fucked by the ESP (which can be good, but still). It says that enemies should be red and teammates green, so I'm just wondering.
are u sure u were using version 4.2 not 4.0? i mean cos that what happens in version 4.0 im not sure in 4.2 though. just trying to help.
icon #123

Benutzer-Bewertung:

11 positiv
7 negativ
worstplayer, can you post the details here or pm me with them attached? does it happen on every map?

icon #124

Zitat von animegirl post
worstplayer, can you post the details here or pm me with them attached? does it happen on every map?
I find out that I somehow used the 4.0 verision instead of the 4.2, even though I downloaded it earlier from this page, hmmm.
So that's the answer to why everyone was red and that 1 player was missing being red, right?
icon #125

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
1 negativ
Zitat von animegirl post
its still undetected right? if so im about to rock casual.
icon #126

Zitat von kyutikyutkyut post
are u sure u were using version 4.2 not 4.0? i mean cos that what happens in version 4.0 im not sure in 4.2 though. just trying to help.
Yeah this helped me, that was the problem. Do you think I will get banned since I used the old verision or maybe they have the same VAC detection and stuff?  Thanks.

icon #127

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
1 negativ
gotta love the "throughout the day" UD updates  
Just went for a couple of DM´s, no VAC detection.

V4.2 UNDETECTED: YES
icon #128

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
1 negativ
Yeah this helped me, that was the problem. Do you think I will get banned since I used the old verision or maybe they have the same VAC detection and stuff?  Thanks.
this one is im not really sure but i heard people say sometimes u get delay vac bans for using outdated hacks but yeah like i said im not sure and hope it doesnt goes that way.
icon #129

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
2 negativ
UNDETECTED!!
icon #130

I used V4.0 yesterday and today a few comp games, but I only used ESP and only topfragged 1 game. I ''protected'' it with The Engima Protector, but will I get banned for using V4.0 instead of V4.2? The V4.0 didn't work amazing, 1 in every team didn't have any colour, and all players were red for me. Maybe it's the same VAC protection on that anyways? 

Wondering if there's a high risk of me getting VAC Banned. I played pretty legit in high rank. Thanks!
icon #131

Benutzer-Bewertung:

11 positiv
7 negativ
v4.0 is outdated and has wrong offsets, it makes sense that it doesn't function correctly

icon #132

Zitat von animegirl post
v4.0 is outdated and has wrong offsets, it makes sense that it doesn't function correctly
Yeah true. But do you reckon I'll get banned for using V4.0? I played legit, and used The Engima Protector to open it. Thanks.
icon #133

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
1 negativ
Zitat von animegirl post
Yeah true. But do you reckon I'll get banned for using V4.0? I played legit, and used The Engima Protector to open it. Thanks.
i heard alot of people say theres a delay in vac bans for using outdated or detected hacks but im not sure and hope it doesnt goes that way or ur account gets a vacation.
icon #134

How long would the delay be? Maybe I'll be lucky,
icon #135

Zitat von animegirl post
i heard alot of people say theres a delay in vac bans for using outdated or detected hacks but im not sure and hope it doesnt goes that way or ur account gets a vacation.
How long would the delay be? Maybe I'll be lucky in this case.
icon #136

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
1 negativ
Zitat von animegirl post
How long would the delay be? Maybe I'll be lucky in this case.
im not sure though but yea like i said im not sure i just heard it from people so i guess u have to wait and hope for the best and goodluck.

icon #137

Benutzer-Bewertung:

11 positiv
7 negativ
vac works in mysterious ways

0 positiv
1 negativ
Dieser Beitrag wurde bewertet von:
lunettekyura (Sa 18. Jul 2015, 04:16)
icon #138

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv