Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
2 negativ
VAC safe? Keine lust auf VAC-Ban.

icon #82

Benutzer-Bewertung:

4 positiv
27 negativ
WIe bereits schon erwähnt ist das Ding outdated.
icon #83

bei mir öffnet sich das als wort-pad datei was soll ich machen ?
icon #84

Yo descomprimirlo y puedo abrirlo, pero no funciona. Entré en un partido con y luego abro el programa, me puse el arma y la piel, prosigo set, pero la piel en el juego No cambio la piel. ¿Puede alguien ayudarme ?? 
icon #85

Bei mir wird er als virus angezeigt :c
icon #86

leute es ist ein virus!

icon #87

hola gracias
icon #88

japierdole nie działa
icon #89

I do not work I do not see that
icon #90

why did i ever think this was gonna work? this doesnt work, i went by as it said download, downloaded 
extract extracted and it came up with a list of guns and skins so i did as it told me to, set skin and default. I left the lists up and proceeded to turn on csgo. They were both on and when i went into a game and bought my self a p90 which i set as a asiimov p90 in the weapons list, it just came up with my normal module p90
also i realised as soon as i joined my fps went really low so i thought this is the game trying to figure out my skin. i was wrong and the game was just on an average of 18 fps which really sucked because i was also playing on bots. 

SO if anyone can say "hey you did something wrong" then please reply becasue i've been fiddling with this for a pretty long time and it doesnt work. 
icon #91

nicee

icon #92

Interesting
icon #93

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
3 negativ
looking for vac banned accounts
icon #94

Keine Knifes
icon #95

Zitat von kabanos1 post
why did i ever think this was gonna work? this doesnt work, i went by as it said download, downloaded 
extract extracted and it came up with a list of guns and skins so i did as it told me to, set skin and default. I left the lists up and proceeded to turn on csgo. They were both on and when i went into a game and bought my self a p90 which i set as a asiimov p90 in the weapons list, it just came up with my normal module p90
also i realised as soon as i joined my fps went really low so i thought this is the game trying to figure out my skin. i was wrong and the game was just on an average of 18 fps which really sucked because i was also playing on bots. 

SO if anyone can say "hey you did something wrong" then please reply becasue i've been fiddling with this for a pretty long time and it doesnt work. 
i think u need the default weapons to get a skin on them btw. i know im kinda late