OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

My private got public

icon My private got public #1

Hello,
if got a problem, few weeks ago i bought a CS:GO Private hack - now someone made it pub at d3scene ..
Now im afraid to use cause its only a matter of time till it gets detected..
Is anyone able to make another vac bypass for this cheat if i give you the sourcecode and anything else?
We can trade some goods or i can pay you for that.Only need VAC3 Bypass.
Hope you could understand me my english isnt that well
best regards..

icon #2

no one who can change the hooking method and some other stuff to make it more safe for me?
icon #3

Benutzer-Bewertung:

199 positiv
33 negativ
Only the creator of this hack can change it. So go and ask them...

Hallo
icon #4

Benutzer-Bewertung:

5 positiv
5 negativ
ofc he downloaded a public hack , got banned , and now he want KN4CK3R to make the hack undetectable ^^ 
icon #5

noep.. someone make the hack i bought pub .. you can see it in the thread where it gotten public but the thread hasnt many views i can forward the link to the man who can help me..
why no one can change the hooking method if i got the sourcecode etc.. bought the hook from a guy at pgcheats and a mod names autrux made it publics 2 weeks after it cuz madness, i dont know...
I will pay for it or trade .. i dont want any pub hack..
Now im smurfing with a secound acc, used another injector and start from usb with crypted usb stick.. but want to have a better way that the % to get banned is 99,9 %..
Want to play on my main acc again .. so please do not distribut incorrect information about my Concern..
Best Regards.. hope someone can REALLY help me.. 
icon #6

Benutzer-Bewertung:

5 positiv
5 negativ
i know autrux - ask him , he is a nice guy

1 positiv
0 negativ
Dieser Beitrag wurde bewertet von:
Autrux ♥ (Mo 8. Sep 2014, 19:34)
icon #7

he isnt . and you diddnt read it well.. HE MADE THE HACK PUB AND IT WASNT HIS'S!
icon #8

Benutzer-Bewertung:

10 positiv
1 negativ
Dont talk shit about me. I think there is a Reason why Virtus revoked your Second level on R3cheats and unbanned me.. I made it public thats true but i offerd you to get another cheat for you but since you started to Insult me like a little kid i wont do shit for you!

I never sold you the cheat! i gave it to you since Y3t1y3t doesnt update pCash anymore you really think i would sell pInternet for 30€? I sold it for 100 CS:GO keys.. 
Zuletzt geändert von Autrux ♥ (Mo 8. Sep 2014, 19:33)

Grund: kein Grund angegeben