|BF1 Internal 4.1||#1|
Anmeldungsdatum: Aug 2007
Kategorie: Battlefield 1
- NuclearBot Fix: Retarget time patched (i.e. aimbot will not aim in the middle of nowhere when multiple players are in close proximity)
- NuclearBot Upgrade: new Model 1 (recommended for use over Model 0), Model 2 removed.
- EPS Upgrade: Shows ESP in Lobby
- Radar upgrade: works from vehicle and also shows enemy vehicle direction
- Possible Fix: I cannot reproduce reports of users stating Aimbot/Bullet mods not working from one mission to another, but i changed some code around to prevent such a thing. not sure if it worked, please confirm.
- Removed: Instant Hit as it is not working after August patch. Use Double Bullet to have the same effect.
NOTE ON NEW AIMBOT
it compensates for almost all different aimbot related offset. I included three different drag model, as no one knows for sure how DICE calculates bullet drop due to drag. You can select from the menu. The model should compensate for different "zero levels" as well, but not validated.
The older standard aimbot is still included. No support will be provided for this standard aimbot
RANGE ON AIMBOT
the new aimbot is accurate to 500m. If you never made that shot before and now suddenly keep making it regularly it will get you flagged. Use with care.
IMPORTANT: NO NEED TO LOAD DEFAULT SETTINGS WHEN UPGRADING FROM VERSION 4.0
BF1 Internal 4.1
|System ist offline|