OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

anher0 A2 External

icon anher0 A2 External #1

Kategorie: Sourcecode
Entwickler: anher0

Beschreibung:
THIS WILL ONLY WORK ON WINDOWS 7 64 BIT UNLESS YOU COMPILE THE DRIVER YOURSELF FOR WHATEVER VERSION OF WINDOWS YOU ARE RUNNING!

This includes my driver for reading and writing memory. It also includes my super leet driver loader. The code is messy and horrible, but, it works just fine. I've been using DSEFix (I packed it for funzies in this release) to load my driver. It's been fine for over a month.

The feature list comes in at:

• No Fatigue
  • God Mode (DayZ only for bullet/player damage; infrequently works on some other gamemodes. No fall damage/natural damage works everywhere)
  • Thermal Vision
  • Night Vision
  • Speedhack (hold down left control to use)
  • No Recoil (detected by infiSTAR, I did at one point use a different method but it caused infrequent annoying crashes, so...)
  • Infinite Ammo
  • No Bullet Drop
  • Instant Bullets
  • Change Weapon Damage
  • Change View Distance
  • Change Time
  • No Grass
  • Teleport to Vehicles/Players
  • Infinite Fuel
  • Repair Vehicles
  • Spawn Weapons and Consumables
  • ESP

The driver can read strings, write strings, read/write floats and integers, etc. The same function is used to read and write floats and integers. I did this because I can just convert floats into integers (or vice versa) in usermode, which was just easier.

Instructions
  • Run NarniaLoader.exe in the "enable" folder before even running the game. It will stay open for around 2 seconds. This is done to load the driver. You will not need to load the driver again until you restart your computer.
  • Open up Arma 2 in windowed mode and join a game. Once you're in the game, just open "anher0.exe". Wait a couple of seconds and press 5 on the numpad to open the menu.
  • To toggle something on/off (green/red) or to scroll through many options (blue) hold down the left or right arrow keys.
  • To teleport, spawn or to select something, use numpad decimal (the one to the right of numpad 0).

Screenshots:
/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/89281c9375802883f870cf44f9974f1d.jpg

Download:
anher0 A2 External

icon #2

Der hack ist doch eh erkannt ? .... 
icon #3

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
ich kann ihn nicht mal öffnen weil er angäblich ein falsches/anderes format hat 
icon #4

hmmm wie findet mann raus ob er Erkannt ist ?
icon #5

detected i think
icon #6

undectet?

icon #7

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
0 negativ
Full UD
icon #8

i dnt know what the fuck,but my CPU with anhero = 95 %... i5 4770k
icon #9

Zitat von Sc0tchan post
i dnt know what the fuck,but my CPU with anhero = 95 %... i5 4770k
guys how fix this? Windows 8.1 
icon #10

DONT DOWNLOAD
icon #11

Detected on Battleye! Start you Arma without Battleye and play on not Battleye protected servers and youll be fine.

icon #12

ää es lässt sich alles einstellen aber passieren tut nichts Warum ?
icon #13

Zitat von Querly post
Detected on Battleye! Start you Arma without Battleye and play on not Battleye protected servers and youll be fine.

RIP english.