Anmeldungsdatum: Aug 2007
THIS WILL ONLY WORK ON WINDOWS 7 64 BIT UNLESS YOU COMPILE THE DRIVER YOURSELF FOR WHATEVER VERSION OF WINDOWS YOU ARE RUNNING!
This includes my driver for reading and writing memory. It also includes my super leet driver loader. The code is messy and horrible, but, it works just fine. I've been using DSEFix (I packed it for funzies in this release) to load my driver. It's been fine for over a month.
The feature list comes in at:
- No Fatigue
- God Mode (DayZ only for bullet/player damage; infrequently works on some other gamemodes. No fall damage/natural damage works everywhere)
- Thermal Vision
- Night Vision
- Speedhack (hold down left control to use)
- No Recoil (detected by infiSTAR, I did at one point use a different method but it caused infrequent annoying crashes, so...)
- Infinite Ammo
- No Bullet Drop
- Instant Bullets
- Change Weapon Damage
- Change View Distance
- Change Time
- No Grass
- Teleport to Vehicles/Players
- Infinite Fuel
- Repair Vehicles
- Spawn Weapons and Consumables
The driver can read strings, write strings, read/write floats and integers, etc. The same function is used to read and write floats and integers. I did this because I can just convert floats into integers (or vice versa) in usermode, which was just easier.
- Run NarniaLoader.exe in the "enable" folder before even running the game. It will stay open for around 2 seconds. This is done to load the driver. You will not need to load the driver again until you restart your computer.
- Open up Arma 2 in windowed mode and join a game. Once you're in the game, just open "anher0.exe". Wait a couple of seconds and press 5 on the numpad to open the menu.
- To toggle something on/off (green/red) or to scroll through many options (blue) hold down the left or right arrow keys.
- To teleport, spawn or to select something, use numpad decimal (the one to the right of numpad 0).
anher0 A2 External