Benutzer-Bewertung:

199 positiv
33 negativ
Kategorie: Sourcecode
Entwickler: traplol2

Beschreibung:
ARMA/ARMA2 Hacks

the source doe for PEWPEWPEWPEW.dll and Injector.exe
note that the Injector source is mostly c+p so I take no credit for it.

PEWPEWPEWPEW is an injected hack for ArmA 2 OA. I included an injector/ejector specific to arma2oa.exe but it's just using CreateRemoteThread so feel free to use your own injector, however I haven't tested it with any others. I have also included the full source in the form of a VS2012 project that compiles under release. You might have to update the Include or Library parameters in the project properties to compile it. This hack has no anti-anti-cheat as I am not knowledgeable enough to do that (I would like to learn if someone wants to help me) so use this at your own risk and expect to be banned for using it. As of the release date this is UNDETECTED; I have used it for about 2 hours on several different servers since I compiled the last release build. It is using a very simple VMT hook to interact with the game's DirectX.

HOW TO USE:
Open your game or join a server, wait for the game to load, inject the hack by dragging the dll on top of Injector.exe or by using your own, press the HOME key to toggle the menu, select items with the mouse cursor. The END key will reset the menu's position if you drag it out of view by click-dragging on the menu caption.

FEATURES:
- Show FPS in top left corner
- Adjustable view distance
- FLIR with F1 as the quicktoggle
- Refuel the vehicle you are driving ( do not use this outside of a vehicle unless you want to reconnect)
- Repair the vehicle you are driving, this also fixes broken legs
- Adjustable bullet ballistics in the form of velocity and damage
- Infinite Ammo
- Zero Fatigue
- No recoil
- ESP / Wallhack with an adjustable distance.

KNOWN ISSUES:
*Note that I only experienced these during the process of writing the app and I documented them as I went.
- occasionally upon ejection the game will crash.
- occasionally upon injection when the game is in windowed mode the hack doesn't find the window properly and the mouse cursor doesn't sync correctly. to combat this I also draw a custom cursor while the menu is open where it thinkgs the mouse is supposed to be.
- occasionally using FLIR will flash while the menu is closed.
- if you experience an error about "msvcp110d.dll" it's probably because I forgot to compile the injector under release mode, try using another injector.
- if the injector included says it injected properly and no "Debug Console" appears you will have to run the injector as administrator.

Screenshots:
https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/c0c7d4a3edb29d401ba66960137fcc06.jpg

Download:
[SRC] PEWPEWPEWPEWv1-1 src

Hallo