icon YoloHack v3.0 #1

Benutzer-Bewertung:

199 positiv
33 negativ
Kategorie: Other
Entwickler: sd333221

Beschreibung:

[Instructions]
  • Make sure you have BE 1.191 fully updated.
  • Run Arma (do not join any game lobby yet).
  • Inject YoloHack.dll by opening BESecureJect™.
  • Go into a game.
  • Ingame press Home/Pos1 on your keyboard and open a script to execute (i.e. the great YoloMenu™).

[License]
  • By downloading the file you accept the license, if you disagree with the conditions of the license you may not download the file. I will not replace any CD-Keys in case you get banned. Reversing/Analysing of the program is forbidden, to the maximum degree possible considering your local legislation, for everyone despite the UC-staff.

[Changelog]
  • v1.0 - Initial release.
  • v2.0 - Refined the anti-detection. Added anti anti-teleport to the YoloMenu (credits: Monky). Added anti-cheat-script evasion to the YoloMenu.
  • v2.1 - Fixed a fatal bug causing the game to randomly crash after some time. Fixed a bug with the YoloMenu making it disappear.
  • v2.2 - Fixed an issue with the detour class.
  • v2.3 - Incorrect BE-version will now result in a message instead of just a crash.
  • v3.0 - Rewrote anti-detection, included an injector.

[Shoutouts / Credits in alphabetical order]
  • bastian suter
  • bowen - Writing the menu
  • Forza
  • m101jay
  • monky - Helping with the menu
  • simozh - Tutorial video

[Tutorial video (by simozh)]

[Notes]
  • Also follow YoloHack on twitter (@YoloHack).
  • Warning: A full script bypass like this is potentially a hack with high risk of detection, so if you use this you should expect to be banned.

Screenshots:
https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/8ff2c6f37385e9246f80d4fa3530c96c.jpg

Download:
[Other] YoloHack v3.0

Hallo
icon #2

da kommt was mit falsche battleeye version (1.8) aber es wird 1.9 gebraucht. aber wenn ich den hack drausen lasse kann ich auf jeden server joinen den ich will. aber mit hack kommt der fehler