OldSchoolHack

Register / Login English

Maybe help please Knack3r

icon Maybe help please Knack3r #1

i have a prob with OSHFusionLoader 1.4.1

prob says 

TEXT Code:
  1. at 螆ů䟝ⅼ᰽鯲箁֡.荐覡將蝸孖蹜讓(筛䑷搀慛ꆌ㝌↌Ἥ 댱牍䝀掂�쇀Ῑର, Int32 ꝛ哉닰奟嚎቏㵒, Boolean 섴ಅ暊ꧯ跛ꪈ鮶䣭)
  2. at OSHFusionLoader.MainForm.荐覡將蝸孖蹜讓(頧ମꃚ匬뻻觻녴嗱 燒뚘♴ꪹၟ锸㕟샲, Boolean& 糪㰩䀩뭈Џ≞툦)
  3. 7
  4. 80004005 The parameter is incorrect

icon #2

This hackis Detected ...
icon #3

User-Rating:

0 positive
10 negative
not Detected starte den hack doch mal neu bzw lade dir ihn neu runter
icon #4

please english and also when i play it show black screen and game sound will off please fix
icon #5

User-Rating:

40 positive
5 negative
Quote from DrGam3r
please english and also when i play it show black screen and game sound will off please fix
Which game are you trying to hack?
icon #6

Bad Company 2

icon #7

User-Rating:

40 positive
5 negative
Quote from DrGam3r
Bad Company 2
Ok. You need to change the Game settings to let the game start in d3d9 Mode(Google how to do it). After that reinstall/install .net Framwork 4.5, you might have corrupted something, then try it again.
So remeber
1. Change d3d Mode to d3d9
2. Download and install this Only registered and activated users can see links.
3. Have fun
Last edited by zZzeta/S (Thu 24. Oct 2013, 14:07)

Reason: no reason given

icon #8

thanks zZzeta all you said i have its not prob in launch the prob is in playing some times work normally nothing happen but when i try some time to use mortat or throw grenade the game will be black screen no error said and no sound the black screen will go after i died by enemy or suicide
icon #9

User-Rating:

40 positive
5 negative
Quote from DrGam3r
thanks zZzeta all you said i have its not prob in launch the prob is in playing some times work normally nothing happen but when i try some time to use mortat or throw grenade the game will be black screen no error said and no sound the black screen will go after i died by enemy or suicide
Ah ok then K4ck3r propably made a mistake and isn't checking for Special weapons. You could try to disable all weapon related farures(Aimbot, WeaponEsp, NoRecoil, NoSpread, etc) and try if the bugs apear again
icon #10

btw the black screen is an other prob and the prob above 80004005 The parameter is incorrect is happen when i try to launche the game this cheat appears just some times
icon #11

i got the cuase of prob its when i activate nospread/norecoil option it show black screen in most weapons