OldSchoolHack

Register / Login English

BF1 Internal Hack Unleashed Source + Release

icon BF1 Internal Hack Unleashed Source + Release #1

Kategorie: Sourcecode
Entwickler: netspider1

Beschreibung:
Version 1.2:

Include the medic bugfix as discussed beneath. Tested with medic seems ok. Please test you too, I cant make it crash

Button Q is removed from AimBot shortkeys. So to trigger quickly the aimBot use your NUMPAD+

Offset Y - put firm vertical offset on Aim prediction. This is important: DO NOT CHANGE IT Its default value is 1.0 and that is OK! The purpose of this is to calibrate slightly Y axis on your aim. Some times Aim prediction do not calculate very accurate the bullet gravity, and instead to hit in head you hit the chest or hip, or above the head. So you can correct the bullet trajectory a bit above or a bit below.

Hip and Stomach bones for selection

END - activate the hack

DELETE or NUMPAD0 - hide/show the menu

N - show names, a short key for fast on/off

NUMPAD+ or Q - activate/deactivate aimbot, a short key for fast on/off

INSERT - narrow radar

HOME - wide radar

F8 - unload the hack

Screenshots:
/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/a4aadd4fd98bbf1c8ff313be7e7259a6.jpg /hackdata/screenshot/thumb/8c83c33352a4e27df15f615d2b683407.jpg /hackdata/screenshot/thumb/76887b89f80e6d3cc350b7553cdf3ba0.jpg

Download:

icon #2

how use?? little tutorial pleas! thanks!!
icon #3

User-Rating:

1 positive
0 negative
how to start hack ?
icon #4

How to install?
icon #5

Beschreibung:
Version 1.3:

fixed bug ESP and aim at enemies less than 1% health.

NUMPAD- NoRecoil On/Off short key. Useful for quick turn on/off noRecoil

Added NoRecoil randomization - to avoid 100% kills with noRecoil and no waste of bullets. Will make the aim more natural and miss some bullets not hitting the target, hence avoid FF ban. I read that if you kill with most of your bullets hit the target every time, FF could smell this. How it works? Slider is from 1 to 10. So 1 means 1 of 1 NoRecoil, means 100% no Recoil same as it was before, nothing new here. 2 means 1 of 2, or 50:50 noRecoil, or 50% of your aim will have NoRecoil, so every second aim will have Recoil and will waste some bullets. 3 means 1 of 3 aim will have noRecoil, or about 33% of your aim will have noRecoil

Uploading Source + Release.....

- F12 - Save all settings. The saved settings file is in the upper game directory (not in the game dir). Note: do not save anything into game dir because that space is monitored by them

- How to load settings? It will load automatically next time when you start the hack. Note: also you can edit the .ini file manually and preload settings you want

- Spectator warning. If someone specs the server you will see warning and spectator name on the screen

- Radar. It's 2 type radars - narrow and wide. Both radars can be positioned on any place on the screen, you can put it on top right or bottom left if you like. Just dash it on any position on the screen from the menu.

- Crosshair. Small non intrusive and effective

- Aim prediction. Re-position the aim considering of enemy speed, bullet speed, bullet gravity, your speed, and distance. This calculate the offset and correct your aim. It is very sharky and nail moving enemies

- Predict XYZ. This is to calibrate Aim prediction. This is important: DO NOT CHANGE IT, do not touch it! Its default value is 1.0 and that should function best!!!! 1.0 means the Aim prediction have taken into account all factors before adjust best offset to your aim. If you change it to anything different than 1.0 will mess the calibration.
Then why I put that settings???
Short answer - it is over-prediction to fight against latency caused by high ping

Screenshots:
/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/a4aadd4fd98bbf1c8ff313be7e7259a6.jpg /hackdata/screenshot/thumb/8c83c33352a4e27df15f615d2b683407.jpg /hackdata/screenshot/thumb/76887b89f80e6d3cc350b7553cdf3ba0.jpg

Download:
BF1 Internal Hack Unleashed v1.3
icon #6

User-Rating:

1 positive
0 negative
fuck you and inject faill NULL -.-

1 positive
0 negative
This post has been rated by:
FrankWhite (Thu 13. Jul 2017, 22:26)
icon #7

Kategorie: Battlefield 1

Beschreibung:
Version 1.4:

screenshot warning when FF attempt to obtain screenshot during play

ESP added head on enemies as a circle. Circle is proportional by distance to not look ugly

fixed F8 when exit sometime game crash, will not crash any more

minor visual improvements

Uploading Source + Release.....

Screenshots:
/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/a4aadd4fd98bbf1c8ff313be7e7259a6.jpg

Download:
BF1 Internal Hack Unleashed v1.4
icon #8

Beschreibung:
Version 1.5:

new feature- "Provide Clean Screenshot", press Scroll Lock button to turn On/Off.
This will remove all visual hacks from the screen (like ESP, corsair, radar, spectator warning, menu, etc.) and will pass a clean screen shot to FF when is called. Please note, this remove only the visual hacks, so other hacks will continue to work and short keys too. So you can aimbot, no recoil, etc, just trigger it on/off with the shortkeys NUMPAD+ NUMPAD- etc...
When is On, your screen is clean, and you will see short alert, just a second after FF have made a screenshot. When is Off all visual hack will not hide, and when FF attempt to make screenshot, will be blocked and small alert will inform you

Why is all that? If you are in unaware of what the hacks do behind to clean the screenshots, they just block the FF to make a screenshot. That how all hacks here works, not only my hack but the other's people hacks too. So when you use any of these hacks uploaded around, FF do not receive a screenshot how you play. When you make abnormal score, FF might flag you and you will be monitored, and later manually (or automatically) someone will review your stats and screenshots and will take a decision. Unusual high score + failed screenshots every time, it's obvious you are using a hack, and 100% will be banned.

Screenshots:
/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/c51115b7cd33935a87cdbe4257b766e6.jpg /hackdata/screenshot/thumb/8c83c33352a4e27df15f615d2b683407.jpg

Download:
BF1 Internal Hack Unleashed v1.5
icon #9

Beschreibung:
Version 1.5.1:
NUMPAD* - for names on/off. It was N but overlapped game map zoom
vehicles color is more distinctive yellow
some minor fixes

Screenshots:
/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/0955323023f58b043f2f5e583ff01e4c.jpg

Download:
BF1 Internal Hack Unleashed v1.5.1
icon #10

User-Rating:

1 positive
0 negative
pls setup install tutorial
1 positive
0 negative
jason88 (Tue 18. Jul 2017, 20:36)
icon #11

Kategorie: Battlefield 1

Beschreibung:
Version 1.7:
new feature - "Provide Clean Screenshot suspend when aim with right mouse button". It is a small addon to the previous feature "Provide Clean Screenshot (ScrollLock button to On/Off)" It works only when "Provide Clean Screenshot (ScrollLock button to On/Off)" is On. This feature suspend "Provide Clean Screenshot" when you aim with Right mouse button. In short, if you use the previous feature "Provide Clean Screenshot" and you often pressing Scroll Lock button On and Off (just to see ESP for a sec.), and you get tired from switching it constantly, then enable this feature and will be switched automatically when you aim with right mouse button. When you press RMB you will see all visual hack and ESP, and taking ss is blocked. When you release RMB then all visuals will hide and taking ss will not be blocked.
Keep in mind the ss warning will appear onscreen 1 sec. after ss is taken. So dont worry if you press the RMB, all ESP appears onscreen, and you see "screenshot is taken" doesn't mean ss is taken now with all ESP shown onscreen. It means ss is taken 1 sec. before you pressed RMB, so the ss is clean without any ESP and dont have to worry. If FF try to make ss when you hold RMB, it will be blocked of course, and after 1 sec. you will see "screenshot blocked"

Screenshots:
/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/c51115b7cd33935a87cdbe4257b766e6.jpg

Download:

icon #12

User-Rating:

2 positive
0 negative
It's a corrupted file. Can't open zip.
1 positive
0 negative
julien8398 (Wed 19. Jul 2017, 21:27)
icon #13

User-Rating:

0 positive
1 negative
Quote from thenextlevelz post
Me too
icon #14

User-Rating:

2 positive
0 negative
Quote from julien8398 post
Me too
I think he fixed it. Thanks for the source code Netspider1! Keep up the great work!
icon #15

User-Rating:

2 positive
0 negative
Quote from echave post
how use?? little tutorial pleas! thanks!!
You have to inject the .dll file into bf1. I use Cheat Engine. Search on Google how to inject a dll file in a program using CE.
icon #16

User-Rating:

0 positive
1 negative
End key is the reason why the game is closing ..???

icon #17

please make new version for newest patch you are doing a great job 
icon #18

User-Rating:

0 positive
1 negative
Me too
I think he fixed it. Thanks for the source code Netspider1! Keep up the great work!
My game crash when inject
icon #19

User-Rating:

0 positive
1 negative
Quote from julien8398;
Quote from thenextlevelz;
Quote from julien8398;
Quote from Thenextlevelz;
Bozuk bir dosya var. Posta kodu açılamıyor.
Ben de
Sanırım düzeltti. Netspider1 kaynak kodu için teşekkür ederiz! Harika işi devam ettirin!
Enjekte ettiğimde oyunum çöktü
I guess the update for the game is for him
0 positive
1 negative
skaduush (Sun 30. Jul 2017, 16:06)
icon #20

User-Rating:

2 positive
0 negative
Me too
My game crash when inject
Jup mine too....
1 positive
0 negative
4us3fdamalaa (Tue 25. Jul 2017, 19:41)