icon Unturned Mod/Hack Loader Version 2 #1

Benutzer-Bewertung:

199 positiv
33 negativ
Kategorie: Unturned
Entwickler: venomeater

Beschreibung:
So what is it?
Well all I've done is create an injector and mod selector for Titanium.

This is my second release for Rust and it's a good one! Titanium is .NET assembly loader for Rust (might work in other Unity games too). It can load multiple assemblies at a time. The idea is that you don't have to release a complete hack. If you only want to release an ESP you can.
This isn't a hack in itself. This will allow other people to release hacks without hacking to do all the harder parts of loading a hack in Unity. This also doesn't load "Assembly-CSharp.dll" or anything like that.
Already some people have released Unturned hacks using the Titanium devkit and rather than using the Titanium.exe as an injector using their own.

So I'm just making this easier for everyone and making a mod selector and injector (Like the origional Titanium).

Features:
Injector (Injects Titanium.dll)
Mod Selector (Same as normal Titanium's EXE but injects to the Process you specify).

This is mostly just to make it easier for people to use hacks like Lick Hack etc.

Instructions on Using it:
How to get Mods ready for injection
Step 1: Copy the folder containing the "loader.ini'and the Mod's Dll into the Mods folder.
Step 2: Continue to next How to.
How to use Unturned Modder
Step 0: Open Unturned
Step 1: Open Unturned Modder.exe
Step 2: Click the Select Proccess Button
Step 3: Click the Unturned.exe Process
Step 4: Click the Select Process Button
Step 5: Click the Done Button
Step 6: Click the Select Mods Button
Step 7: On the left select the mod you want by clicking it
Step 8: Press the Add Button
Step 9: If you wish to remove the mod press the Remove Button after selecting the mod on the right
Step 10: Press the Done Button
Step 11: Press the Inject Button

Screenshots:
https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/d3750f19bfff69dec09d5c03d197bd22.jpg

Download:
Unturned Mod/Hack Loader Version 2

Hallo
icon #2

Nice modder .