OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

Hack Fly Tribes Ascend (TA)

icon Hack Fly Tribes Ascend (TA) #1

Kategorie: Tribes: Ascend
Entwickler: jallalah

Beschreibung:
hello guys
this is hack fly for tribes ascend  is so simple just all what u need to do is :
1- start the game (windows mode or fullscreen)
2- run the hack in administrator
3- go in game and click F1 to on and F1 to off
note: this hack made by me with cheat engine
and if u need help me click thanks

Screenshots:
https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/566b3e004297e4ae05725ee8be8b78d5.jpg

Download:
Hack Fly Tribes Ascend (TA)

icon #2

Hey, whenever I try to hook cheat engine onto tribes ascend the game crashes. Do you know why this would happen?
icon #3

Zitat von Schirenia post
Hey, whenever I try to hook cheat engine onto tribes ascend the game crashes. Do you know why this would happen?
yeah is so easy....
 [setup - 1]>> go to folder cheat engine and u ill found cheatengine-i386 run it and u ill can hack the game
[setup -2]>> just go to folder cheat engine and copy cheatengine-i386 and pasted in anther folder and rename it to any name u want then back it to folder cheat engine and run it
and u ill change name process
icon #4

Zitat von jallalah post
Zitat von Schirenia post
yeah is so easy....
 [setup - 1]>> go to folder cheat engine and u ill found cheatengine-i386 run it and u ill can hack the game
[setup -2]>> just go to folder cheat engine and copy cheatengine-i386 and pasted in anther folder and rename it to any name u want then back it to folder cheat engine and run it
and u ill change name process
It worked! Thank you!!!
icon #5

it work... for 5 seconds before my account get banned :/ you are such a mofo
icon #6

Zitat von m3cod4 post
it work... for 5 seconds before my account get banned :/ you are such a mofo
That's because you were a fucking dumbass. This hack has been out for at least a month, which means there has been plenty of time for it to be detected by the anti-cheat. Besides, you should never use hacks on your main account! Especially with Tribes: Ascend (which has a ridiculously strict anti-cheat) you should always create an alt account and try to steer clear of public hacks EXACTLY LIKE THIS ONE. If you want something that doesn't get you banned, you gotta buy it.

EDIT: This is all assuming you were talking about the infinite-fly hack, if you were talking about the Cheat Engine instructions that he said in response to my comment, then I suppose I could understand your anger.

Zuletzt geändert von Schirenia (So 2. Aug 2015, 06:19)

Grund: kein Grund angegeben

icon #7

@Schirenia thank you for this Pro.
@ m3cod4 when u download hack test the hack first be cuz i dont said the hack is undetected forever u need to know this. go make new account and use the hack for 15min if u dont get ban then use ur real account and when u use hack like flay hack when u use it dont use it fully i mean dont flay for along time be cuz when u use it for along time the players ill see u and ill report to admin to ban u this hack ill help u to kill but not to flay for ever.just u can flay for along time but u need to make new account be cuz this account ill ban soon.
i stop+ed updating hack be cuz im learing c++ and i wan,t to make more hacks like aimbot and wallhack but i stop+ed playing this game but i ill back soon if i found time