OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

Strawberry

icon Strawberry #1

Kategorie: Rust
Entwickler: AllenTheMan

Beschreibung:
CRACKED RUST ASSEMBLY HACK

Alright so I moved the updated hack from my stupid thread cherry.dll to this one and hopefully you guys and the mods don't get mad. Sorry everyone it was me just being a stupid cyka blyat promise it won't happen again, maybe.This is the same hack as the devblog 111 only that it's for the newest devblog so...yeah. This hack is for cracked rust only!

Features:
Forced developer: This means you can use "debugcamera" in the console to noclip around the map and see loot inside bases. You can't interact with the world.[WORKING]
No sway: This means when you zoom in with a weapon you won't have that stupid sway like you were just running a marathon earlier.[WORKING]
No recoil: This means you won't experience any recoil from weapons when shooting which means you can just spray and pray but still dink people like a cyka blyat.[WORKING]
Sprint & Shoot: This means when you sprint you can shoot all you want even when zoomed in but the sway will still be there so you're going to have to compensate.[WORKING]
Just Use Ductape: This means that all of the attachments for the weapons like scopes and silencers should not break and can be used when on zero health.[WORKING]

Instructions:
-DO NOT TRY TO INJECT!
-DO NOT TRY TO COMPILE!
-DO NOT BLAME CYKA BLYAT FOR BAN!
-DO NOT TRY TO EAT!

1) The name of the dll file should be "Assembly-CSharp.dll" if not change it to that.
2) When you have the file check your RUST/RustClient_Data/Managed folder for that exact dll as mentioned previously.
3) If you can't find or see the Managed folder just Google how to undo hidden files and folders and you should be good.
4) In the folder there should be alot of dlls and all you need to do is replace the one I provided.
5) Once you've replaced your "Assembly-CSharp.dll" in your Managed folder you just need to run Rust and enjoy.

Download:
Strawberry

icon #2

the debug thingy dose not work 
icon #3

Mine just stays stuck in the loading screen....
icon #4

Zitat von sifflion post
Mine just stays stuck in the loading screen....
same
icon #5

This hack is bullshit... nothing works!
icon #6

COCKCOCKCOCKCOCK

icon #7

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
1 negativ
its not for Windows 64-bit thats why you stuck in Loading screen!