OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

Electr0 - APP Protecting Network

icon Electr0 - APP Protecting Network #1

Electr0 - is a application that allows you to protect your software behind a network.

This is not for use in pay2cheat sites or any other money business . This is a FUN project and goes open source to give new guys some help . Thanks

Let me explain it.
I have for example the classic HWID protection ( look pics) but it can be modified to work without this feature or maybe you add your own way to protect the software you dont want to be hacked / cracked.

Electr0 has :
- - HWID protection ( CPU / HDD / DVD ROM / GRAPHICS CARD CPU )
- x12 Protection against sanboxies VmWare wireshark etc.
- High protection rate with refreshing the protection.exe
- GUI ( Time / Status )
- Update Functions
- HWID Sending system ( every new user can send his ID's to the admins email by 1 click )

ANTI CRACKING FUNTIONS :
- Packing with : Anti ILDASM + Obfuscation + Anti Tampering + Resource compressing + NecroBit cryption.
- When some of the guards are detecting a decompiler or something it takes a screenhot + IP + ID's and sends it to admins email .
( IF there is no internet the app crashes.)

Oh and it has some nice music inside

# It comes with a ADMIN Panel application . With this app you can easy change the newest version document on the server / upload the newest version to the update server and manage your users . See picture.

All this will be open source . ( I know that this is just a boob project but i think it contains some codes that can help people )

now its time for the pic  ;

http://sparkstorm.de/electr0/images/2.jpg

Do not forgot to visit it's project page at : Um Links zu sehen, musst du dich registrieren

I hope mods allow this offsite link . There is nothing bad , just for newest informations .

cheers.

EDIT =
The Source Code will be pushed HERE : Um Links zu sehen, musst du dich registrieren
but i will post new versions / src codes here too

Here is a Video too :

icon #2

Benutzer-Bewertung:

199 positiv
33 negativ
gj but a real protection must be a "load missing data from server" method. all other stuff can be patched after some time

greetz KN4CK3R

Hallo
icon #3

Also: if this gets well known, people are more likely to crack it. And if they do, every software secured with this is screwed. Nice project though, good luck!

[21:43:44] <-> Reita heißt jetzt R|GW2
[21:44:08] <-> Igromanru heißt jetzt Reita
[21:44:20] <-> Cycode2 heißt jetzt Igromanru
[21:44:27] <-> R|GW2 heißt jetzt Cyode2
icon #4

Thanks for reading btw.

yes this will be a problem.
icon #5

Zitat von KN4CK3R
gj but a real protection must be a "load missing data from server" method. all other stuff can be patched after some time

greetz KN4CK3R
what exactly do you mean ?
That the app loads the missings stuff from a server to the computer ?
icon #6

Benutzer-Bewertung:

10 positiv
0 negativ
Zitat von marudnb
Zitat von KN4CK3R

greetz KN4CK3R
what exactly do you mean ?
That the app loads the missings stuff from a server to the computer ?

Ye. Afaik Ubisoft done this with Splinter Cell: Conviction. But it just delayed the release of a crack a few days :s

Zitat

[16:44:40] * sMp (sMp[at]osh-B065CA09.pools.arcor-ip.net) has joined #Oldschoolhack
[16:44:47] <Cycode> ich könnt so abreiern ey echt..
[16:44:58] <sMp> oh neine
[16:45:07] <sMp> wenn ich sowas schon höre
[16:45:11] <sMp> instaleave
[16:45:14] * sMp (sMp[at]osh-B065CA09.pools.arcor-ip.net) has left #Oldschoolhack
icon #7

Looks pretty nice
good job
icon #8

Anyone know where I can find this? The links are all dead.