OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

Payday 2 MVP v1.0

icon #181

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
2 negativ
could someone help me pls? i downloaded it and put everything in the payday2 folder but it doesnt work

deutsche erklärung wäre gut

icon #182

Almirs_Toast, Artifact, The_Beast, Bomb_Part_1, Bomb_Part_2, Body_Bag, Coke, Coke_Pure, Diamond, Evidence, Gold, Jewelry, Meth, Money, Museum_Artifact, Museum_Painting, 
Painting, Samurai_Armor, FBI_Server, Thermal_Drill, Tool, Turret, Turret_Ammo, War_Head

copy and past txt to replace old one in config.
go to mvp, userconfig,config_(unknowncheats) needs to look like this.

-- BAG SPAWN OPTIONS --
-- LIST OF BAG SPAWNS TO BE USED WITH NUMPAD SPAWNS
Almirs_Toast, Artifact, The_Beast, Bomb_Part_1, Bomb_Part_2, Body_Bag, Coke, Coke_Pure, Diamond, Evidence, Gold, Jewelry, Meth, Money, Museum_Artifact, Museum_Painting, 
Painting, Samurai_Armor, FBI_Server, Thermal_Drill, Tool, Turret, Turret_Ammo, War_Head
icon #183

Can somebody explain how the DLC unlocker works?
icon #184

how to autoloot drill??
icon #185

well, crashing when clear the heist
icon #186

How can i get all skills?

icon #187

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
2 negativ
OK so I am going to answer some of your questions.

penisimarsch - How can i get all skills?
Answer = You can either get all the skills by
1.When you launch the game press F10 to bring up the menu, then Goto skills and perks and click unlock all skill. Easy
2. Go into the Config_(UnknownCheats).lua and edit on line (Line number 106 if you have Notepad++) Force_Skills = true, then MAKE SURE that you have no skills active as this activates all the skills when in game.

e12345 - well, crashing when clear the heist
Answer = Well I can't really give you a exact answer but it could be one of these things. (i have encountered some of them.)
1. Spawning in loot that does not belong on the map/mission will crash the game. ( DO NOT SPAWN GOATS will 99% crash )
2. Spawning in too many items can overload your game and crash.
3. activating a certain cheat whilst in a mission might crash your game.
4.If you have edited XP multiplier, No job heat and small loot multiplier, try turning them off to see what happens or lowering them if you made them to high in numbers.

logan211212 - how to autoloot drill??
Answer = Autoloot is already active when you go into any game as host, auto drill is in the F1 menu in the middle section. your question was kinda hard to interpret.

Lukas2712 - Can somebody explain how the DLC unlocker works?
Answer = DLC unlocker works as it means, It will unlock all the DLC as overkill just release the DLC in the updates (Hence why they are so large), But When you use the DLC unlocker it will mark you as a cheater for the reason that you do not own the DLC, when you buy the DLC you are pretty much just buying a piece of code that enables the DLC in game but the DLC unlocker bypasses the code but its not a authentic one, So in short If you activate DLC unlocker and use dlc items you get marked as a cheater and get kicked from games that you join.

friskysheep - https://www.oldschoolhack.me/forumdata/avatar/mini/noavatar.jpg Almirs_Toast, Artifact, The_Beast, Bomb_Part_1, Bomb_Part_2, Body_Bag, Coke, Coke_Pure, Diamond, Evidence, Gold, Jewelry, Meth, Money, Museum_Artifact, Museum_Painting, 

copy and past txt to replace old one in config.
go to mvp, userconfig,config_(unknowncheats) needs to look like this.

-- BAG SPAWN OPTIONS --
-- LIST OF BAG SPAWNS TO BE USED WITH NUMPAD SPAWNS
MY ANSWER = You have just copy and pasted the same from the text file there was no point in doing that. even with your so called edited version... its still the same in the file.

Iamnotapussy - could someone help me pls? i downloaded it and put everything in the payday2 folder but it doesnt work
Answer = (Used google translate sorry if anything's misspelled)
So setzen Sie alle Dateien in den Zahltag 2 Ordner, wenn Sie die Dateien löschen sie erneut herunterladen und versuchen Sie es erneut, auch wenn Sie die Mod sein wollte nativer mit Deutsch Ich glaube, Sie zu Siri Gut Rauch darüber reden müßte wie er / sie die Haupt Schöpfer dieser mod ist, führen sie eine der Versionen vor diesem arbeiten?

Sunbow1133 - Wie installiere ich das? wenn ich das downloade kommt nur eine TXT Datei ...
Answer = (Used google translate sorry if anything's misspelled)
Was Sie tun, ist, dass Sie einfach den Zip-Ordner herunterladen, dann entpacken Sie die Elemente, die den Zahltag 2 Verzeichnisdatei heruntergeladen haben, in, einfach mit der rechten Zahltag klicken 2 auf Steam dann Eigenschaften wählen, lokale Dateien, durchsuchen Lokale Dateien und das ist, wo Sie alle setzen die Sachen aus der Zip-Datei.

There you go people I have answered your questions from since I put this up Hope this helps you's and Rate it positive if it was helpful.
icon #188

ok i found it now in version 3.3
icon #189

hey every time I try to launch my game it crashes right at the start and the game never launches. Is there anyway around that?
icon #190

For some German boys who don´t understand

Wenn man es herunterlädt bekommt man eine .rar datei und die öffnet man am besten mit winrar und packt die Dateien und Ordner in den Payday 2 ordner. In MVP und dann Usercofig findet man die Einstellungen

Iamnotapussy - could someone help me pls? i downloaded it and put everything in the payday2 folder but it doesnt work

Sunbow1133 - Wie installiere ich das? wenn ich das downloade kommt nur eine TXT Datei ...
icon #191

All my F's(F1 to F11) do nothin . except f10 who opens a manu for mission. 
I cant open anything for skills and perks . wtf im doing wrong

icon #192

Vac banned
icon #193

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
0 negativ
whenever i try to play online i crash but offline works great , great hack
1 positiv
0 negativ
Dieser Beitrag wurde bewertet von:
Flogun (So 10. Apr 2016, 19:45)
icon #194

Plz Unlock dlc Tool
icon #195

Bin jetzt seit dem 22. August 2014 (erste Version, dieses Hacks) dabei, und muss sagen, dass es einfach nur TOP ist!
Super Funktionalität, ohne Bann!
Einfach eine Meisterleistung!

Only.
God.
Can.
Judge.
Me.

https://thenoisethatechoes.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/tupac-shakur.jpg
Zitat
~TUPAC
icon #196

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
0 negativ
Zitat von Al3c post
Vac banned
Pd2 have not Vac...

1 positiv
0 negativ
GoldenOctopus (Mo 11. Apr 2016, 22:29)
icon #197

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
IF i try to launch a Online game Session the game crashes. Does anyone know a way around that?
If i delet all the datas out of the steam folder it works again but not if i add them
0 positiv
1 negativ
GoldenOctopus (Do 14. Apr 2016, 17:54)
icon #198

Its crash at the end of an offline-game
icon #199

What is the fastest way to make money and experience with this mod ? 
icon #200

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
0 negativ
Hallo habe eine frage wie kann  ich den wallhack aus machen 
i hafe a question we i can turn of the wallhack
1 positiv
0 negativ
Aliphant (Do 5. Mai 2016, 21:59)