OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

EZfrags CS:GO semi-rage Multihack v2.0

icon #7101

Works well after update ?

icon #7102

vac after update
icon #7103

i prefer the .75 one as the esp works better than this new one where sometimes it works and other times the esp suddenly pops up
icon #7104

lol im using it since its out still not banned , are you guys idiots ? use enigma ^^ and then everything is undetected , im using a glow hack wich is out since 2 months and still not banned ^^
icon #7105

Zitat von DizdaGaming post
lol im using it since its out still not banned , are you guys idiots ? use enigma ^^ and then everything is undetected , im using a glow hack wich is out since 2 months and still not banned ^^
can you post the link of ENIGMA ?
icon #7106

Benutzer-Bewertung:

11 positiv
7 negativ
Kategorie: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Entwickler: animegirl

Beschreibung:
EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v8.78 [public] - rage/legit

Features:
- Triggerbot - autofire or hold key mode, changeable delay
- Aim assist - works with automatic weapons
- Aimlock - selects the enemy closest to your crosshair and locks onto him. Works well with any weapon, especially the deagle and snipers
- GlowESP (wallhack) - teammates (green), enemies (red), blue (vulnerable enemies - not having a firearm equipped, flashed or out of ammo)
- Radarhack
- No flash hack
- Bunny hop
- Kill Message

Keys:
- Left ALT - hold LALT to lock onto an enemy
- SPACE - hold SPACE to use bunny hop
- MOUSE5 (a side button on gaming mice) and MMB (middle mouse button) - triggerbot hold keys

- F6 - cycle through triggerbot modes (autofire, hold key, disabled - default)
- SHIFT+F6 - cycle through triggerbot delays (10, 30 - default, 50, 80, 110, 140)
- F7 - toggle aim assist
- SHIFT+F7 - toggle aim assist mode (rage/legit)
- F8 - toggle aimlock
- SHIFT+F8 - toggle aimlock target (head/chest)
- F9 - toggle GlowESP
- SHIFT+F9 - toggle radar hack
- F10 - toggle no flash hack
- F11 - toggle bunny hop
- SHIFT+F11 - toggle Kill Message

If there's a conflict with your in-game binds, just change your binds, press ESCape to get into the game menu or alt-tab out whenever you want to reconfigure the cheat.

Info:
- all offsets are updated automatically (pattern scanning) - a minor CS:GO update won't break the cheat and it might work with non-steam CS:GO too
- works in fullscreen and windowed modes
- disable your antivirus or add an exception if it detects this cheat as a virus. The mods who approve the file manually scan the file to make sure it's clean so you don't have to worry
- if the hack doesn't work, try clicking the 'Unblock' button in the .exe's properties (screenshot). Running the hack with administrator rights might sort it out, too.
- Windows XP is not supported. Upgrade your OS if possible

Warnings:
- this is a public version of the cheat, so use it at your own risk. VAC bans are delayed. There's no way to tell that the cheat is actually undetected.
- cheating blatantly in competitive will get you Overwatch banned. Don't overdo it! Casual/Demolition/Deathmatch/Arms Race/Community servers aren't Overwatched, so you can go crazy there
- if you've been banned, make sure it isn't OW and you haven't used other cheats lately so that you don't confuse other users

FAQ:
Q: The hack doesn't work with the non-steam CS:GO version I'm using. Can you fix it?
A: My primary focus is the latest official Steam CS:GO version. I'm doing my best to support older non-steam versions too, but only if it doesn't make the hack worse for Steam users. If the hack doesn't work, just try and update your non-steam CS:GO to a later version.

Q: Could you add [a new feature], please?
A: Not very likely.

Q: What are your priorities when you develop the hack?
A: User friendly, not bloated, stable, responsive, using as little system resources as possible (FPS drops are NOT cool) and fun to use.

Screenshots:
/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/e9963b3ffb76be249d83e349ef1d1fa7.jpg

Download:
EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v8.78 [public] - rage/legit

icon #7107

NOT DETECTED NOW
icon #7108

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
0 negativ
Zitat von antidonate1987 post
NOT DETECTED NOW
rly?
1 positiv
0 negativ
Dieser Beitrag wurde bewertet von:
antidonate1987 (Di 21. Mär 2017, 07:31)
icon #7109

its safe no vac
icon #7110

Zitat von Wisetimber post
Zitat von antidonate1987 post
NOT DETECTED NOW
rly?
Yes, i use VMprotector and launch cheat from flash drive. No vac 5 weeks.
icon #7111

anyone know if this is still UD?

icon #7112

thanks now i got vac banned

now i need a new account
icon #7113

Zitat von betino post
thanks now i got vac banned

now i need a new account
Then don't hack?
icon #7114

detected
icon #7115

still UD
icon #7116

I can't hack. please help me
Tutorial please

icon #7117

The cmd write loading client.dll and after that nothing happening why?
icon #7118

Is it still undetected? This cheat is better than the other..so just want to know is it still UD?
icon #7119

Detected..
icon #7120

Benutzer-Bewertung:

11 positiv
7 negativ
Kategorie: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Entwickler: animegirl

Beschreibung:
EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v8.79 [public] - rage/legit

Features:
- Triggerbot - autofire or hold key mode, changeable delay
- Aim assist - works with automatic weapons
- Aimlock - selects the enemy closest to your crosshair and locks onto him. Works well with any weapon, especially the deagle and snipers
- GlowESP (wallhack) - teammates (green), enemies (red), blue (vulnerable enemies - not having a firearm equipped, flashed or out of ammo)
- Radarhack
- No flash hack
- Bunny hop
- Kill Message

Keys:
- Left ALT - hold LALT to lock onto an enemy
- SPACE - hold SPACE to use bunny hop
- MOUSE5 (a side button on gaming mice) and MMB (middle mouse button) - triggerbot hold keys

- F6 - cycle through triggerbot modes (autofire, hold key, disabled - default)
- SHIFT+F6 - cycle through triggerbot delays (10, 30 - default, 50, 80, 110, 140)
- F7 - toggle aim assist
- SHIFT+F7 - toggle aim assist mode (rage/legit)
- F8 - toggle aimlock
- SHIFT+F8 - toggle aimlock target (head/chest)
- F9 - toggle GlowESP
- SHIFT+F9 - toggle radar hack
- F10 - toggle no flash hack
- F11 - toggle bunny hop
- SHIFT+F11 - toggle Kill Message

If there's a conflict with your in-game binds, just change your binds, press ESCape to get into the game menu or alt-tab out whenever you want to reconfigure the cheat.

Info:
- all offsets are updated automatically (pattern scanning) - a minor CS:GO update won't break the cheat and it might work with non-steam CS:GO too
- works in fullscreen and windowed modes
- disable your antivirus or add an exception if it detects this cheat as a virus. The mods who approve the file manually scan the file to make sure it's clean so you don't have to worry
- if the hack doesn't work, try clicking the 'Unblock' button in the .exe's properties (screenshot). Running the hack with administrator rights might sort it out, too.
- Windows XP is not supported. Upgrade your OS if possible

Warnings:
- this is a public version of the cheat, so use it at your own risk. VAC bans are delayed. There's no way to tell that the cheat is actually undetected.
- cheating blatantly in competitive will get you Overwatch banned. Don't overdo it! Casual/Demolition/Deathmatch/Arms Race/Community servers aren't Overwatched, so you can go crazy there
- if you've been banned, make sure it isn't OW and you haven't used other cheats lately so that you don't confuse other users

FAQ:
Q: The hack doesn't work with the non-steam CS:GO version I'm using. Can you fix it?
A: My primary focus is the latest official Steam CS:GO version. I'm doing my best to support older non-steam versions too, but only if it doesn't make the hack worse for Steam users. If the hack doesn't work, just try and update your non-steam CS:GO to a later version.

Q: Could you add [a new feature], please?
A: Not very likely.

Q: What are your priorities when you develop the hack?
A: User friendly, not bloated, stable, responsive, using as little system resources as possible (FPS drops are NOT cool) and fun to use.

Screenshots:
/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/e9963b3ffb76be249d83e349ef1d1fa7.jpg

Download:
EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v8.79 [public] - rage/legit