icon #6082

Is it UD?
icon #6083

Zitat von Foxxy1 post
Is it UD?
yes
icon #6084

Zitat von dollo5316 post
its spamming Advertising of the Cheat in All chat. Bullshit.
Just turn it off ?
icon #6085

works
icon #6086

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
1 negativ
it works, got banned before cause the hack was not updated..... i use this hack for "casual" matches to boost up my level if my rank match is on cool down. use at your own risk... bought 4 copies in total cause of the hack not updated in diff. accounts i made... if you have questions feel free to ask me i'll help you out. If ever the hack is detected i'll let you know soon as possible.

icon #6087

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
1 negativ
Zitat von Kilian244 post
Detected got vac ban
Maybe you abused the hack.
icon #6088

If you dont want a VAC ban, never use EZ frags. VAC will detect the hack running in your background processes.
icon #6089

Zitat von olofDabSquad post
Zitat von Foxxy1 post
Is it UD?
no
icon #6090

Zitat von olofDabSquad post
Dont donwload it 
icon #6091

Got VAC

icon #6092

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
1 negativ
Zitat von HackerControl post
If you dont want a VAC ban, never use EZ frags. VAC will detect the hack running in your background processes.
it'll detect the program running in your background if the hack is out of date..... that's why if cs go updates are coming even if it's just an 200mb+ update or patch or whatever you call it. don't use the hack(wait for the updated one).... like seriously.... if you got tons of report that you're hacking then that is the reason you get the vac... don't abuse the hack too much it is that easy....
icon #6093

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
1 negativ
Zitat von buurman post
Got VAC
if you use the hack be sure to do this in "play with bots" once you started playing with bots simply to these steps:

1. press shift+f7 then shift+f8 and lastly f7
2. exit out of bot match and you're ready to go
the reason i would suggest you would do the steps it's because it'll help you get headshots and that's why you'll be reported and get banned.... Hope this will help you in the future use of the hack
icon #6094

Why does this hack literally say: ''Visit Um Links zu sehen, musst du dich registrieren for the finest public & private CS:GO cheats'' in PUBLIC CHAT???
icon #6095

Got VAC Banned after 5mm games
icon #6096

IM using this hax 2 days and is UNDETECTED just dont be retard rename cheat name... VALVE check pc process if they see EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v8.37 process exe u gonna get ban

icon #6097

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
8 negativ
ud???
icon #6098

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
1 negativ
Zitat von frosty70 post
Why does this hack literally say: ''Visit Um Links zu sehen, musst du dich registrieren for the finest public & private CS:GO cheats'' in PUBLIC CHAT???
that is just an advertisement to turn it off be sure to press shift+f11 and try it out with bot match if you manage to kill an enemy and does not show the advertisement then you're good to go..... Hope this helps
icon #6099

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
1 negativ
Zitat von Eduardo9530 post
IM using this hax 2 days and is UNDETECTED just dont be retard rename cheat name... VALVE check pc process if they see EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v8.37 process exe u gonna get ban
actually you won't get banned even if you won't rename it, just don't be retarded to abuse the hack... cause ezfrags is using "cmd" (if cmd is running valve will just ignore it running in the program unless the hack is out of date or cs go is having updates lately) even though the name has cs go hack on it as long as the hack is updated you won't get banned.... if there is an update in cs:go be sure not to install or use this updated hack anymore and wait for the latest one..... i've used ezfrags' hacks for a long time for all of the users to get updated if the hack is working or out of date.... I don't use hack on my main cause I don't like hacks tbh i just want to help people out for those who wants to hack. i don't care if it's unfair for us cause some people use hacks, as long as they don't abuse the hack it's alright for me.... so yeah if you have a question about the hack tell me and I'll answer it honestly...
icon #6100

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
1 negativ
Zitat von amir3277 post
ud???
yes it is UD but if cs:go has updates just even 200mb updates please don't use the hack and wait for the latest update of the hack... HAPPY FRAGZZ!

-splashgam3r