Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
Zitat von bullen32 post
DETECTED ACCOUNT UNTRUSTED
DON'T USE THIS HACK!!!!!
are u stupid , untrusted is becuz u got to many rep in a period of time
icon #5124

Um Links zu sehen, musst du dich registrieren <- ITS DETECTED, CHECK MY SCREENSHOT AND U WILL SEE THAT ITS NOT JUST OVERWATCH BAN, ITS VAC BAN
icon #5125

DETECTED!!! DONT USE IT ANYMORE!
icon #5126

Do you guys got Overwatch or just simple VAC?????!!!!!

icon #5127

ddsafasdfdasdsadas
icon #5128

DETECTED ACCOUNT UNTRUSTED
DON'T USE THIS HACK!!!!!
icon #5129

vac ban don't use this hack
icon #5130

THX VAC
icon #5131

THX FOR VAC I HAD A 150$ KNIFE!

icon #5132

Zitat von REX886 post
THX FOR VAC I HAD A 150$ KNIFE!
"-this is a public version of the cheat, so use it at your own risk. VAC bans are delayed. " You have 150 dollars for a pixel shit. But you don't have 70 euros for a fucking private cheat. GJ.:'D
icon #5133

i got vac banned by the V8.20 aswell.
icon #5134

Zitat von harleyma post
 it probably because u used the old one accidentally without knowing there was an update, and then u changed it into v8.20 afterwards
icon #5135

Zitat von harleyma post
oh yes, and they had an update this day so the v8.20 is outdated. u used it despite the update, didnt u? 
icon #5136

VAC BRIEF EXPLANATION
Based on programming analysis: YES I DO THAT WEIRD PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE, 

For those of you who wonder how VAC works, it basically utilizes the pattern scanning features of the injected cheat and your statistic database.

1. The scanning of the injected cheat means the VAC will seek through the CS GO for every unusual activities of the game when u are using the cheat. They do have the database for that, of every patterns that are involved in injecting program to CS GO, that is why they DO NOT BAN YOU when you are using ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE, which basically do the same way of injection to CS GO when you start your game for the purposes of security.

2. That is why each injected cheat like this EZFRAGS has their own pattern. For example, the pattern of the EZFRAGS version 8.15 is "1.1.1.1",  the pattern of the EZFRAGS version 8.16 is "1.1.1.2". 

3. You may wonder why the private-version cheat users are unstoppable, because the creator of EZFRAGS built unique versions for every premium cheats. The public version of EZFRAGS 8.20 for instance has the pattern of "1.1.1.5", while one of the private cheat has the pattern of "5.7.8.5".  

4. And then it combines with the statistic data of them.  Here is to explain: two of the reckless cheaters that are using the public version of EZFRAGS 8.20 did the tremendous "upranking" by doing blatant ways of cheat in Matchmaking DUST II. For example they do the ACE of headshots, blatant wallhacks, bunnyhop, and others. The other players on those same rooms reported them for doing the cheats. This will put the cheaters and THE PATTERN OF EZFRAGS 8.20 INTO the database. The activity of the cheater then WILL BE CHECKED THROUGH THE OVERWATCH. The OVERWATCHER then will decide whether the cheaters were cheating or not. If proved, the cheaters WILL BE OVERWATCH BANNED, while THE PATTERN OF EZFRAGS 8.20 WILL BE PUT INTO THE DATABASE FOR FURTHER VAC BAN. THAT IS HOW THE OVERWATCH WORKS

5. And then, 2 days after. You just downloaded the EZFRAGS 8.20 despite the pattern of that version of cheat are already stored in the database. BANG! You used it, you got recorded by the VAC, ready to get banned. 

5. Solution? Use premium cheats, or stop doing reckless upranking things. The public versions means u are sharing with the other of cheat users!

Zuletzt geändert von polonia (So 3. Apr 2016, 09:32)

Grund: kein Grund angegeben

icon #5137

Haha i played 5 mins and got vacced lmao
icon #5138

sa ma cac pe voi, pe familia voastra, sper sa muriti de cancer si voi si hacku vostru. Va urez o ploaie de sloboz fericita, muie
icon #5139

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
please update a new hack.... why did not release a new version?
icon #5140

DETECTED!! WARNING DETECTED! DO NOT USE! I already have VAC.. :-((