OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

BaltoCheat

icon BaltoCheat #1

Kategorie: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Entwickler: balto

Beschreibung:
Run cheat..click F5 in game and use num 0 (radar), 1 , 2, 3 ,4.. mouse3 to shot and use aim...

I am sorry about texture wallhack..it works only on some PC's... All PC's have different memory..so who got it to work..lucky!
About ESP..It's just suck.. on AutoHotKey i made it as colored moving windows o ver heads...10x10 pixels...its not always run from first time..But look sucky..you even cant undestand wheres enemy..how much walls in front of them..(wall hack working throught all map..from spawn to spawn XD )

About my new cheat:
1) Rename .exe as u want...put on your PC anywhere...
2) Run it anytime u want! in game..before game! (sure not after game..that will be stupid)
3) Click F5 in game..to active H4X0R
4) num 0 Radar hack, num 1 triggerbot (works if u hold mouse3 -aka wheel)
num 2 autoshot (trigger shotting everytime) num 3 - aimhelp (moving your aim on head and locks it) (need to hold mouse3 too ..to active..but with num2 working forever..dont hold aim too long! espeshelly if enemy went behind wall! AIM WILL FOLLOW HIM XD )

Btw if u want to use aim more that trigger...better shot yourself then...expect using trigger and aim in same time XD

num4 - checked for HP of enemies...you get to see window..and there all enemies HP's

Details:

time between shots: 80 ms-200 ms
random shot after kill: 20 %
second random shot after kill: 5%
Sorry trigger still gives good prefires...so i recomend to hold mouse3 only when you notice enemy..not holind it next to corner permanently.
Aimhelp works perfect..espeshelly if you click mouse1 yourself...on long distances - kills 40 % of recoil.XD
Aimhelp will never jump between players if there 4 guys. It always focus on first that you aimed at.
Aimhelp works only if you aimed any part of guy..(btw best to aim his body ..its fat..and if u have m4 or ak..its 100 % headshot on second - third shot)
Aimhelp moves to enemy head only after you spoted enemy..and only if there 15 degrees between enemy and your aim (same for X and Y)
Some PC's can work slow with aimhelp and trigger..idk why's what...so dont bother me about it XD (My PC pretty shit .. CPU..AMD Phenom 565 3.40 GHz but it never drops FPS if it work slow for you..you probably use Pentium 4)

Download:
BaltoCheat

icon #2

UD?
icon #3

Benutzer-Bewertung:

10 positiv
9 negativ
undetetced
icon #4

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
undecteced 
icon #5

window cs go mod?
icon #6

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
for me is the message that the update hack a need and he also does not work

icon #7

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
for me is the message that the update hack a need and he also does not work
icon #8

It says  I need to update the hack
icon #9

Benutzer-Bewertung:

10 positiv
9 negativ
(not work now) he need to update cheat
icon #10

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
is he gunna update the hack today? i want to use it later.
icon #11

Benutzer-Bewertung:

10 positiv
9 negativ
GO UPDATE MAN

icon #12

Benutzer-Bewertung:

10 positiv
9 negativ
UPDATE MANNNNNNNNNNNNNN
0 positiv
1 negativ
Dieser Beitrag wurde bewertet von:
peterpup (Fr 3. Apr 2015, 11:23)
icon #13

Kategorie: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Entwickler: balto

Beschreibung:
I am sorry about texture wallhack..it works only on some PC's... All PC's have different memory..so who got it to work..lucky!
About ESP..It's just suck.. on AutoHotKey i made it as colored moving windows o ver heads...10x10 pixels...its not always run from first time..But look sucky..you even cant undestand wheres enemy..how much walls in front of them..(wall hack working throught all map..from spawn to spawn XD )

About my new cheat:
1) Rename .exe as u want...put on your PC anywhere...
2) Run it anytime u want! in game..before game! (sure not after game..that will be stupid)
3) Click F5 in game..to active H4X0R
4) num 0 Radar hack, num 1 triggerbot (works if u hold mouse3 -aka wheel)
num 2 autoshot (trigger shotting everytime) num 3 - aimhelp (moving your aim on head and locks it) (need to hold mouse3 too ..to active..but with num2 working forever..dont hold aim too long! espeshelly if enemy went behind wall! AIM WILL FOLLOW HIM XD )

Btw if u want to use aim more that trigger...better shot yourself then...expect using trigger and aim in same time XD

num4 - checked for HP of enemies...you get to see window..and there all enemies HP's

Details:

time between shots: 80 ms-200 ms
random shot after kill: 20 %
second random shot after kill: 5%
Sorry trigger still gives good prefires...so i recomend to hold mouse3 only when you notice enemy..not holind it next to corner permanently.
Aimhelp works perfect..espeshelly if you click mouse1 yourself...on long distances - kills 40 % of recoil.XD
Aimhelp will never jump between players if there 4 guys. It always focus on first that you aimed at.
Aimhelp works only if you aimed any part of guy..(btw best to aim his body ..its fat..and if u have m4 or ak..its 100 % headshot on second - third shot)
Aimhelp moves to enemy head only after you spoted enemy..and only if there 15 degrees between enemy and your aim (same for X and Y)
Some PC's can work slow with aimhelp and trigger..idk why's what...so dont bother me about it XD (My PC pretty shit .. CPU..AMD Phenom 565 3.40 GHz but it never drops FPS if it work slow for you..you probably use Pentium 4)

Download:
BaltoCheat
icon #14

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
Undetected?
icon #15

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
Undected? and does it work with most recent Vac update
icon #16

Benutzer-Bewertung:

10 positiv
9 negativ
UNDETECTED 6 matchmaking in a row

icon #17

Benutzer-Bewertung:

1 positiv
0 negativ
Baltocheat never works for me , did everything what there stands when i activate f5 ingame it says hack is on but nothing happens.
1 positiv
0 negativ
Dieser Beitrag wurde bewertet von:
behetan (Fr 3. Apr 2015, 15:34)
icon #18

Doesn't work for me, I press F5 and it says it's on. But the hotkeys doesn't work or anything else.
icon #19

download this if you have error or don't work, thx for hack i'm in DMG right now :Um Links zu sehen, musst du dich registrieren
icon #20

Zitat von painless01 post
download this if you have error or don't work, thx for hack i'm in DMG right now :Um Links zu sehen, musst du dich registrieren
nicht runterladen hack