OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

MKO Multi Hack - External - v1

icon MKO Multi Hack - External - v1 #1

Kategorie: Battlefield 4
Entwickler: mko80

Beschreibung:
The same old thing: this is for 64 bit game version; compile with VS + SharpDx Libs (v2.6.3); change code before compile to garantee your private hack; put game in bordeless mode and run exe as Administrator; focus on console window until it disappears; have fun.

FOR YOU FIRST TRAVEL SAILOR :

- Download and Install Um Links zu sehen, musst du dich registrieren or 2017 maybe, your choice. For now, only windows development options was required.
- Run Visual Studio
- Open project (MKO Multi Hack.csproj)
- On Solution Explorer window, Right Click on project "MKO Multi Hack" and click on "Manage NuGet Packages..."
- Search for SharpDX, SharpDX.Direct2D1 and SharpDX.DXGI, and install it (always version 2.6.3)
- Choose some methods to be renamed, create a few garbage methods but if you don't mind the risk to be detected and banned, you don't need do this step.
- Rebuild Project to create EXE file
- Launch BF4
- Go to "output" folder and run EXE file "as Administrator"

Screenshots:
/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/edcb29a90fa304d539bbce6c3b943049.jpg

Download:
MKO Multi Hack - External - v1

icon #2

Testing
icon #3

Is it working fine?
icon #4

can u make a tutorial on youtube??
icon #5

1. Download Visual Studio 2017 - Community 

2. Download his File

3. Unzip File

4. Load Multi Hack.csproj into Visual Studio 2017
4.1 On Solution Explorer window, Right Click on project "MKO Multi Hack" and click on Manage NuGet Packages
4.2 Search for SharpDX, SharpDX.Direct2D1 and SharpDX.DXGI, and install it (always version 2.6.3)

5. Top-Menu Build -> Build Multi Hack

6. Inside the Folder, where the Multi Hack.csproj File is, is now a Folder named output

There is the Multi Hack.exe !! Have Fun!

Don't forget to say thank you.
Zuletzt geändert von datcheater932 (Do 23. Mär 2017, 00:52)

Grund: Forgot Step 4.1 & 4.2

icon #6

***** DELETE *****

Zuletzt geändert von datcheater932 (Do 23. Mär 2017, 00:53)

Grund: Delete Please

icon #7

I downloaded and installed MVS (what a bastard that was). I open the project and and try to do what you have said about the sharp files. The sharp version 2.6.3 files already show as installed but an error is produced when trying to build the project.

"This project references NuGet package(s) that are missing on this computer. Use NuGet Package Restore to download them.  For more information, see Um Links zu sehen, musst du dich registrieren. The missing file is ..\packages\SharpDX.2.6.3\build\SharpDX.targets."

when you browse for the sharp files I find there is only v3.1.1 available.

I'm probably doing a very simple mistake but I can't figure this out. Hope you can point me in the right direction, thx.

IGNORE.. figured out how to install the correct versions.. they were available from a drop down menu..
Zuletzt geändert von robinhoody (Do 23. Mär 2017, 03:03)

Grund: kein Grund angegeben

icon #8

Ok.. installed the required versions but I'm still getting the same message when I attempt to rebuild the project.

"This project references NuGet package(s) that are missing on this computer. Use NuGet Package Restore to download them.  For more information, see Um Links zu sehen, musst du dich registrieren. The missing file is ..\packages\SharpDX.2.6.3\build\SharpDX.targets"

I tried 'restore NuGet packages' but no difference...

I'm new to C++ and MVS.. do I need to import \packages\SharpDX.2.6.3\build\SharpDX.targets into the project?
Zuletzt geändert von robinhoody (Do 23. Mär 2017, 03:13)

icon #9

Please, make a video on youtube, I didn't get anything.
icon #10

Manual

1. Create a Folder on your Desktop ( Name: MultiHack ) [ Z:\Users\John\Desktop\MultiHack\ ]

2. Extract the Files from mko80 in this Folder ( Important: Extract the Folder not only the Files ) [ Z:\Users\John\Desktop\MultiHack\MKO_MHck ]

3. Download Um Links zu sehen, musst du dich registrieren from GitHub

4. Move this File into the Folder ( MultiHack on your Desktop ) [ Z:\Users\John\Desktop\MultiHack\ ]

5. Run SharpDX-SDK-2.6.3.exe

6. Extract it into a Subfolder ( Name: SharpDX ) [ Z:\Users\John\Desktop\MultiHack\SharpDX ]

7. Open the File MKO Multi Hack.csproj with a normal Editor like notepad [ Z:\Users\John\Desktop\MultiHack\ MKO_MHck ]

8. Go to the bottom of this File and Search for 

TEXT Code:
  1. <Import Project="$(MSBuildToolsPath)\Microsoft.CSharp.targets" />
  2. <Import Project="..\packages\SharpDX.2.6.3\build\SharpDX.targets" Condition="Exists('..\packages\SharpDX.2.6.3\build\SharpDX.targets')" />
  3. <Target Name="EnsureNuGetPackageBuildImports" BeforeTargets="PrepareForBuild"> <PropertyGroup> <ErrorText>This project references NuGet package(s) that are missing on this computer. Use NuGet Package Restore to download them. For more information, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=322105. The missing file is {0}.</ErrorText> </PropertyGroup> <Error Condition="!Exists('..\packages\SharpDX.2.6.3\build\SharpDX.targets')" Text="$([System.String]::Format('$(ErrorText)', '..\packages\SharpDX.2.6.3\build\SharpDX.targets'))" />
  4. </Target>

9. Delete this part of this Code

TEXT Code:
  1. <Target Name="EnsureNuGetPackageBuildImports" BeforeTargets="PrepareForBuild"> <PropertyGroup> <ErrorText>This project references NuGet package(s) that are missing on this computer. Use NuGet Package Restore to download them. For more information, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=322105. The missing file is {0}.</ErrorText> </PropertyGroup> <Error Condition="!Exists('..\packages\SharpDX.2.6.3\build\SharpDX.targets')" Text="$([System.String]::Format('$(ErrorText)', '..\packages\SharpDX.2.6.3\build\SharpDX.targets'))" /> </Target>

10. Edit this part of the Code

TEXT Code:
  1. <Import Project="..\packages\SharpDX.2.6.3\build\SharpDX.targets" Condition="Exists('..\packages\SharpDX.2.6.3\build\SharpDX.targets')" />

to: 

TEXT Code:
  1. <Import Project="..\SharpDX\build\SharpDX.targets" Condition="Exists('..\SharpDX\build\SharpDX.targets')" />

11. Save the File

12. Go to the Folder MKO_MHck -> Resources [ Z:\Users\John\Desktop\MultiHack\MKO_MHck\Resources ]

13. Copy/Paste the BF4.ico into the MKO_MHck folder [ Z:\Users\John\Desktop\MultiHack\MKO_MHck ]

14. Start MKO Multi Hack.csproj with Visual Studio

15. Save the Project as .sln File (CTRL+ SHIFT + S )

16. Click in the Solution Explorer on MKO Multi Hack

17. Click in the Top-Menu on Build  ( File - Edit - View - Project - Build ) and in the Dropdown on the 5. Menu Point ( Build MKO Multi Hack )

18. Go to the Folder MKO_MHck -> output [ Z:\Users\John\Desktop\MultiHack\MKO_MHck\output ]

19. Tada there is the MKO Multi Hack.exe

Enjoy! 

[ Z:\Users\John\Desktop\MultiHack\MKO_MHck ] -> Change John into your Users Name

Zuletzt geändert von datcheater932 (Do 23. Mär 2017, 13:27)

icon #11

Fuck, Detected have Global Punkbuster ban get ;/

icon #12

Make video to youtube! 
icon #13

A BIG THANKS. The manual instructions you have provided are excellent. As I'm a novice when it comes to C++ you deserve special thanks for the step by step guide that actually works perfectly. So thank you so much for the source code and the instructions that work.

I noticed JonaRappi was detected but I'm sure that if I implement your original advice which stated "Choose some methods to be renamed, create a few garbage methods..." that I'm less likely to get a ban. Can you offer any advice to a novice on how to go about doing this and personalizing the hack. I'm doing some tutorials for C++ programming now (for beginners) but its very slow. I'd appreciate any advice, guidance, pointers could offer.

I'm aware that the long of short of it is that I really need to learn more C++ and thanks for getting me started so well.
icon #14

Zitat von robinhoody post
Can you offer any advice to a novice
First learn to differentiate C++ from C#
icon #15

Noted.. thx
icon #16

I do not have the ability to click Manage NuGet Packages. Halp!

icon #17

Okay, so do I need a specific version of Visual Studio. I did everything, but there is no "Manage NuGet Packages" and I cant see the project in the Solution Explorer Window
icon #18

Okay after some thought. You must use 2015. 2017 did not work for me and I wasted over 4 hours in this. Must use 2015!
icon #19

Wont show on top of the Bf4 window... anyone know what to do?
icon #20

Benutzer-Bewertung:

0 positiv
1 negativ
I don't know how to do this please get a tutorial ;D
0 positiv
1 negativ
Dieser Beitrag wurde bewertet von:
starduke1 (Fr 26. Mär 2021, 16:35)